Monday, January 21, 2008

The New 'En' LooK

Kinda annoyed coz yesterday we didn't watch movie as planned. The sermon at the church took longer than usual yesterday coz there was an adoration sacrament carried out. We got out of the church at 12.10pm and reached home 20 mins later. By the time we reached EX, it was already 1pm and we haven't had lunch yet so kids said they will just wait for the DVD to come out.

Had lunch in En Restaurant. At first, we were confused coz the En we used to go has been replaced by Pho 2000 Restaurant. Then realized that it has moved to just opposite F Bar. It looks so much nicer now plus they have TV everywhere!

Photobucket

Photobucket

These were what I ordered:

Photobucket
Wakame Salad

Photobucket
Buta Tumire Nabe

Photobucket
Honey Bread Ice Cream

The Wakame Salad is my favorite. I really love Japanese salad dressing. As for Buta Tumire Nabe, the minced meat ball is so, so, so soft. It has such a texture that it melts in your mouth. No kidding! I don't really enjoy the kim chi soup though. But overall, it's okay thanks to the meat balls.

Then Sam took the kids to buy shoes since Casey complained about her shoelaces keep getting on the way. Later on, I went to look for a purse. It was me who planned to buy actually and I didn't intend to ask Sam to pay for it since he already bought me so many stuffs. It's crazy though that the price of the purse itself costs only a little cheaper than the handbag my MIL gave me last year. Still, my Burberry purse looks kinda worn out already so I bought it anyway. They do have some on sale but I don't like the design. I'm surprised that Sam offered to pay half of it ^.^ And he said if he wins his soccer bets, he'll pay all of it! Thankfully I paid it with my credit card so I still have 3 more weeks to see if he wins other bets hahaha.... If he does, then I really hit the jackpot. Well, not jackpot but still, paying half compared to not at all is quite a big difference so let's all cross your fingers and pray that he wins :P

Photobucket

On our way back to EX, kids asked for cupcakes so we bought another 4. This time I only got 3 pics coz one of the cupcakes is oreo which I've posted before.

Photobucket
Chocolate & Lemon

Photobucket
Raspberry

Before going home, we stayed awhile in Gloria Jeans to have coffee first.

2 nights ago, the girls n I watched "Sydney White" on DVD starring Amanda Bynes.

Photobucket

It's a chick flick and I think it's pretty entertaining although it's not my favorite. I like Amanda Bynes even if her acting isn't really that good. She just looks so sweet. The leading actor, Matt Long, is like the younger version of Brad Pitt except he's lack of that sex appeal though hehehe...

As for tomorrow, don't wait up for my blog in the morning. I will probably be in Ertien's salon cutting my hair. Yup, very soon, I will go for smoothing again and then color my hair too. I really want to cut my hair short but after so many hair disasters, I think I'll stay with long for awhile first.

No comments: