Wednesday, January 30, 2008

StressfuL Day

Seems like it's been awhile since I put up any pics of food, isn't it? Hahaha... Well, I don't go out much during weekdays and I don't have any mood to cook at all. I'm busy learning about photoshop. Not that I'm planning to be a pro but I just want to know the basics and thanks to Wiwin who has been so patient answering all my stupid questions :P Still, it gives me major headache. I guess it's just not something I'm good at.

I went to Plaza Senayan after fetching Casey coz I need to buy a birthday present for Fenny. I've ordered some cupcakes from Gina. Am excited to see how it will turn out ^.^ I bought 4 tops in Plz Senayan by Lily. Don't know where it's originated from but I don't really care. I like the designs although they are too decent for me (quoted from what Casey said =.=) These days I guess I'm not that interested in tank tops or sleeveless tops anymore. I haven't taken any pics. Maybe tomorrow when I am in the mood.

Anyway, after buying present for Casey's friend who celebrated her birthday a couple of days ago, we went to Kinokuniya. I bought this Photoshop book for beginners. Felt kinda embarrassed for troubling Wiwin all the time so I think might as well buy the book and read it thru myself. When I was about to pay for my book, I realized the bag with Fenny's present wasn't with me. I panicked like hell. My head was spinning so bad from the stress. I thought I have lost it. When we went down, decided to look for the bag in Kidz Station. Thank God the present was there! Boy, was I relieved! Really if I lose that.... I might have gone home and knocked my head on the wall several times. Well, it is partly my fault coz I was the one carrying the bag but Casey was running here and there so she was to blame too for my carelessness *ga mau tau*

Enough for the update.... Need to lay down for a bit. I'm not in my best form today. Tummy's been acting really strange since morning =.=

No comments: