Thursday, January 17, 2008

RantinG

I was supposed to enroll myself in Fitness First today when Casey was having her ice skating lesson but I totally forgot about it till I got home. I had to look for belated present for my niece, Valentine. She specifically told me that she wants minnie mouse stuffs. I thought it's cheap but just one measly blouse and a pair of jeans cost me almost Rp 300K. Geez... I should have just buy the kitchen set which is slightly more expensive. And the present doesn't look big enough. I mean if I spend that much, I want the present to scream "I'm an expensive gift!!!" Hehehe... Maybe I'm asking for too much.

Zara is having sale but nothing caught my eye. Not even when I went to Kamiseta. This is really weird. I'm losing my interest in clothes when I shouldn't coz I really need to get bigger jeans to fit my ass in. Everytime I look at a nice pair of jeans and look at the price, I ended up not buying coz I thought it will be a waste of money. I have too many jeans anyway. Okay, half the amount of my tops. That's pretty crazy, right? I don't feel like throwing out any of them but if I intend to get new ones I need to coz my wardrobe is overflowing. Very soon Sam will complain again.

My Bali's trip is fixed. Sam already booked the tickets and the hotel. We'll be staying at Discovery Kartika Plaza. Sam wanted to book a family room actually but I told him just the standard will do. It's not like we're going to spend the whole day in the hotel so it's really unnecessary to waste that kind of money. I even suggested something out of the ordinary.

Me: Kalo perlu book aja kamar yg semalem Rp 8oK
Sam: Heh? Are u serious?
Me: Kenapa ngga?
Sam: Emang ada hotel yg semalem Rp 80K di Bali?
Me: Ada tuh. Temen Ria taon lalu ke sana nginep di tempat itu.
Sam: Halaaah.... lu aja sana yg nginep. Paling ntar lu ditawarin semalem brp. Hotel yg murah gitu mah biasa tempat pelacuran. Ya u know lah.... tempat yg orang mau ONS tapi ga mau keluar duit banyak.
Me (after looking at DKP Hotel) : Kamarnya keliatan agak kuno ya? Ga ada yg lebih bagus apa? Oberoi aja yuk.... (of course it's just a joke. It costs Rp 2 mill/night!)
Sam: Yeesssss....
Me: Beneran?
Sam: Yeesssss.....in your dream!
Me: Huh....
Sam: Lagian.... dari Rp 80K langsung minta yg Rp 2 mill....

Make sense too.... I mean, what can u expect from a Rp 80K room in Bali? I can't imagine what kind of place it is. Anyway, I've text NoniQ to tell her about Yon n my plans so hopefully the 3 of us can meet together there. She's just as excited as we are about this ^.^ Might go to her cafe and see what it's like....depending on Sam's mood. He changes his mind faster than I change my clothes =.=

I have lunch in Ta Wan today. Ordered my favorite Kung Pao Chicken and tried this new menu Udang Telor Asin.

Photobucket

Doesn't look like the normal one, right? Taste a bit weird too but it's still nice. Crystal Jade's one is still the best.

As Casey will be celebrating her birthday in 3 more months, I'm still helping her to think what theme to use for her birthday party this time. She wanted HSM (High School Musical) like Cecil's party but I'm so sick of it already. Suggested her to use Disney Princess instead. And while browsing, I saw these Disney Princess cupcakes :

Photobucket

Cute, eh? But I'll definitely order the cake from Pasadena again. They really have huge collection or can even do it as long as u provide them the pics and give them a rough idea of what u want.

I'm a little worried at the moment actually so don't mind me ranting pointlessly from just now. My dad is in Penang with Ivan right now for a check up. Ivan told me that he's not feeling well but when I called him up 2 days ago to ask him about his trip to Penang, he told me it's just for holiday, nothing to worry about =.= I know he doesn't want me to worry but that makes me more sad. Keeping my fingers crossed that everything is going to be okay.

No comments: