Monday, January 14, 2008

Down With Sore ThroaT

Kids are back to school and I'm somehow a bit relieved. But that also means more time at home now which kinda sux. Not that I'm fit to go anywhere at the moment. Yeah, I'm officially sick right now. I finally got the sore throat except it's not so bad this time round. Just need to take CDR and eat medicine a couple more times and I'll be up and running by tomorrow *cross my fingers* Sometimes, when people asked me how old my kids are, I myself find it hard to believe. Not that I think I don't look that age. Mind u, I'm not that self-confident hehehe... Just that I can't believe how times fly. Just a couple of nights ago I took a pic of Casey in a party dress :

Photobucket

And when I looked at the pic, it was still hard to swallow the fact that she's a big girl now. Well, almost 7 is a big girl to me. And she looks more mature than her age in the pic, don't u think? I'm really content with my life now. There's nothing else I want.

I just found out yesterday that it was Valentine's birthday. What a bad auntie I am! Will get her birthday present within this week though. Yesterday, we went to church at 9.45am coz there are 3 masses in the morning now. 1st at 6am, 2nd at 8am and 3rd at 10.30am. Kids couldn't possibly make it to 8am (even when it was at 9am it took me like forever to make them eat breakfast and get ready) so we took the 3rd session. We finally got to sit inside and feel what MKK is like with the air-conditioner. It was nice coz yesterday weather was bloody hot. I took a pic of the place :

Photobucket

Just found out from Wiwin's blog that that's the church she went to on Saturday. Yeah, it's a really tough church to find. When I got married last time, my friends had trouble finding it too and most of them arrived only when the ceremony was over LOL

Went to dad's house as usual and we did go out to Chandra to find some DVDs with my dad. Just him, Casey and me though. Cecil was too lazy to go out.

Came home and watched "Daddy Day Camp" with Sam and the kids. It was a sequel to "Daddy Day Care". It was hilarious but the 1st one where the leading actor was Eddie Murphy was so much better.

Photobucket

In the evening, Suli and Gina came over to drop some cupcakes they made. They are sooo pretty.

Photobucket

I took one cupcake and my sore throat got worse LOL but I just can't resist the temptation. It's moist and so yummy!

That night, we had dinner in Coca Suki. I didn't eat much coz all I can think of is the bed. And when I did get to bed which was at 9pm, I didn't wake up until 5.30am this morning. Was still sleepy but when I got home from school which was at 7am, I slept for another 2 hrs 30 mins hihihi... Now I'm really refreshed although I'm still having this irritating sore throat.

No comments: