Wednesday, January 9, 2008

CreepY

Normally my house creeps me out the most at time like this and when everyone is already sound asleep. Keep hearing sounds on and off. Like just now while I was watching TV, I heard the sound of the garage door being opened and the sound of the gate being pulled. When I got down to make myself a cup of coffee, I thought Sam was somewhere hiding trying to scare the hell out of me. Turned out no one's there. I'm used to it by now though so it didn't really bother me that much. Sam, however, would never go downstairs no matter how hungry he is if he knows I'm already sleeping. LOL....

Today, didn't do anything much. Just went to TA to collect the gifts I wanted to give to Livy and Jay. They turn out great. Just hope they like the gifts. Sending them out tomorrow together with Yon's DS cover. Have to send fast coz that woman will be leaving for SG soon to see her idol, Jay Chow.

After that sent Casey to Wisma Relasi for her piano lesson. Her tuitions are starting already. I didn't even know the Mandarin tuition has started so she missed her first day back on Monday. Will have to spend tomorrow and Friday at home coz of the tuitions so if I don't update my blog, then u guys know there's nothing to blog.

BTW, 2 nights ago, Sam kinda changed his mind again about our trip this year. We are not going to Europe after all. Damn all that excitement =.= Still, we are going to Japan so it's not a total loss. Whichever country he decides to go (the choice better be between Europe and Japan only), I will still be looking forward to it. He's planning for us to go to States with his cousins in 2010. Aaarghhhh..... it's still sooo long. I'm so old by then.


No comments: