Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Yua's Pics

OMG!!!! I'm so, so jealous of Yua. I was playing game on my PC just now when Yon sms me and asked me if I know Yua just took her engagement pics with Erwin. I quickly click Erwin's blog and almost screamed out aloud. These are just two of the pics I grabbed from Erwin's blog. I hope he doesn't mind :P Makes my blog so much prettier to look at with her pics in it ^.^

Photobucket

Photobucket

I especially love the 2nd pic coz Yua looks so happy there. She really deserves it. She has brighten so many people lives by being around them. I'm so glad she finally found the happiness she's been looking for.

I left home at around 10.30am today heading for Mal Ambassador. Michael was already in his shop. Actually the price for the G9 isn't so much different from JPC Kemang but it's always better to buy from a friend, right? He showed me a couple of things I can do with my cam but knowing me, I forgot as soon as I left the shop hahaha.... This is my new toy.

Photobucket

I won't be posting any pic taken by the cam first coz I'm still trying to get used to it. Maybe when I have taken some good shots then I will post them. But to tell the truth, I'm really satisfied with it. Lagian mana mungkin bilang kaga ya.... uda kebeli gitu lhoooo hahaha...

Went to fetch Casey from school and we had lunch in Wisma Relasi. I ordered Kway Teow Goreng and it was delicious. Then when it was ready to go up, we went to look around for a piano since my FIL been asking me to buy one so the kids can practice it at home. Ertien recommended Yamaha U3 but even for the 2nd hand one it costs Rp 23 mill. Plus the only difference it has from U1 is that it's just taller by 3 inches. Other than that I was told it's the same but U1 is Rp 5 mill cheaper. For the brand new one, it would cost Rp 48 mill so in the end we bought the 2nd hand one. Paid a deposit and they will send the piano on Thursday.

I forgot to mention I was kinda mad with Cecil this morning. Her Chinese teacher called me up to tell me that Cecil hasn't been paying attention in class lately coz of her friends. They've been talking and talking when the teacher was teaching. I was really pissed. I have told her not to play too much with Tiffany and then come again another friend whom I should be wary of as well. If I told her not to play at all, it makes no sense but if I don't tell her off, she would continue neglecting her studies. Really at a dilemma here. I'm like a stepmother. Telling her she can't play with this and that. I'm not even sure she knows I'm telling her for her own good but her friends are such bad influence to her =.=

No comments: