Thursday, January 3, 2008

My SurpriSe

Phew....finally I got the new skin up. Getting kinda rusty with the editing. Have to ask from the pro now *lirik Yon* Anyway, about my good news, 2 nights ago Sam asked me, "Jadi lu mau yang seperti gua punya?" I said it's up to him. I wasn't even thinking he was serious with his offer. After all, he just bought me one for my birthday. Last night before he came back he asked again, "Anak2 uda mau tidur?" And I said 'no' and he said he'll go and get me the watch first. I was still thinking it was a joke.

When he came home with the bag from The Time Place, I knew he was serious. Then he told me to open it and this was what he gave me :

Photobucket

It's my 1st watch that has diamonds *norak abis* hehehe.... It looks almost like Sam's except that his is plain while mine has the brand embossed all over inside. Looks better like this coz it's cooler and I really lurveee it. Kids asked Sam what's the present for and Sam said it's a year-end present. Looking forward to every year end then LOL

No comments: