Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Red-Haired Ivy

Stayed for almost 5 hours in Ertien's salon today till my butt went numb but I'm satisfied with the color. Sam came back last night and only said my face looks rounder than it already is but no comment whether he likes it or not. Maybe coz I was half asleep already and he didn't get a close look at it. Well, he'll see it tonight and hopefully he doesn't say anything too disheartening. Not like I care coz Sam never really disapproves of what I did to my hair. Just that u know, (not sure if I'm speaking for all women after 30's or not) it helps to boost one's self-esteem when one's being praised especially from a family member. That's why it was quite disappointing when Casey first said I look better with long hair. She's fine with it today though. She said I look nice with the new color. I had to use the webcam to take the pic coz my N82 cam didn't quite bring the color out.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Not that I'm trying to comfort myself but it does look better in real than in pic... my hair of course not me :P

In the noon, went to Kedungsari to buy my favorite Es Kopyor. Then the kids and I went to Panecook for desserts. I ordered the Oriental Sensation and a cup of hot chocolate.

Photobucket
Oriental Sensation

Photobucket
Hot Chocolate

And this was what Cecil had for her drink :

Photobucket
Crunchy Hot Chocolate

The only difference from mine is that there are bite sized chocolates in her drink. They are both simply delicious. If u are a chocolate lover, u will definitely love the drink.

Okay, need to take a shower now and continue reading my book.

No comments: