Thursday, January 24, 2008

Change of Plan

Nothing much to write about today. Sam came home last night with his new toy : PS3 and he's selling the PS2 to his friend =.= And it's not like he bought any game for me. He only bought 1 game : soccer. Oh and he's been calling me "boy" after he took a good look at me last night. He kept laughing at me right in my face. He said, "Why didn't u listen to me? I told u not to cut it short, right?" I said, "Why don't u spare a thought on my behalf? What if I feel comfortable having short hair? Why do I always have to do what pleases u and not according to what it makes me feel?" Then I put on this big pout and he said, "I was just joking!" Still pouting..... Then he said the magic word, "Ok, ok.... I'll pay for the purse u bought the other day." Hihihi... But he still laughs at me whenever he sees me... grrr..... I realized something. Basically, most guys prefer women with long hair coz besides Sam, a couple of my male friends think the same. I only heard positive comments from the guys in my blog *minus Unt* hehehe....

I went to TA today. As usual, Casey has her skating lesson. Then went to Parisian. Bought some stuffs for Amy's daughter, Sieske. Just need to find a box to put all the stuffs in. Also bought a couple of CDs. I'm so into audiophile these days.

Today, I decided I won't be buying SLR cam after all. 1st, it's too complicated for me. 2nd, it's too expensive considering we have to buy different kind of lenses =.= After talking to Cin and Michael, I finally decided to get Canon G9 instead. I told Mike I will go to his shop next Wednesday. Hopefully I get hong bao from my FIL this year *wishful thinking*


No comments: