Monday, January 28, 2008

A Watch From Ria

I have this bad habit.....but I guess those who frequent my blog know that. I can hardly stick with a skin long enough for people to say, "Wow, I'm amazed.... it's been awhile since she changes skin." Yeap I tend to get bored easily with my skin. Considering that I have too much free time at my hand, that's not a crime either hehehe....

Yesterday I stayed home the whole day. Not whole day coz we did go to the church in the morning. Actually I can just call up the cab but I'm just too lazy to go out.

At around 3pm, Ria came over with Wito and her friend, Ivan. She gave me a belated birthday present ; a DKNY watch shown in the pic below worn by Casey.

Photobucket

Thanks, Ria & Wito. Love it a lot ^.^

Today, I went to TA for awhile coz Casey wanted to eat Bakso Afung. Then came home and spent my time on YM chatting with the girls. I also asked Wiwin a lot about photography stuffs. Now my head is really messed up. So many things but u know when u get old, it tends to get harder to remember everything u hear. Unless of course it's something juicy hehehe....

Talking about memory hmmmm.... after sending the kids to school, I came home to sleep again. I slept at past 2am this morning so it was really hard for me to stay awake having only 4 hours of sleep. Sam came home at around 8am and was pissed off coz he thought I forgot to buy the door handle like he told me to. Half asleep, I asked him when did he tell me to buy. Then he said, "Lu selalu gitu....sekalinya barang lu aja selalu ingetin terus. Gua cuman pesen beli 1 hal doang bisa ga inget." He was really mad. I can hear from his tone and I didn't go to sleep after that coz my mood totally changed. I kept thinking hard when he asked me to buy but no matter how hard I tried to recall, I just couldn't remember. I know I am poor with my memory but just now it came to a point where I was really depressed at how bad my memory is. Then I asked my driver. U know what? Turned out Sam only told the driver and he didn't instruct me to buy. The nerve of him!!! And when I sms him just now, he only replied, "Hihihi...gitu ya. Sori, gua lupa gua cuman pesen ma si Agus bukan ma lu." Aaargh..... It's okay though. It's not like he was mad at me the whole morning. Last time when he got mad, he can stay mad the whole day but these days, he's in much better control of his temper. I really should learn from him.

Anyway, I got my monthly allowance today. Yipee.... So I don't have to wait till Wednesday to get my digicam. I'm going tomorrow. There was a funny incident when Michael called me up just now to tell me that I will only get the underwater housing in 2 weeks' time. It's really embarrassing so I think I'll skip that part of the conversation. I only told it to Yon and she was laughing her ass off everytime she remembered about it so I should save myself from further embarrassment.

No comments: