Wednesday, January 2, 2008

PresenTs From The Kids

Well, the BBQ yesterday was pretty fun except that Ayau and his family couldn't make it. Just Cin2 and his family with Hui's niece and nephew tagging along. 6 children in the house made the atmosphere lively. Valentine was exceptionally cute and loves to sing a lot. This is a short video of her singing a couple of weeks ago...



After the BBQ, we just stayed at home watching DVDs with the kids. First we watched "Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium" starring Dustin Hoffman and Natalie Portman.

Photobucket

It's about this girl Molly Mahoney (Natalie Portman) who works in a magic toy store. Well, I don't really dig the movie. Kinda boring in my opinion. Natalie doesn't look her age though in there and it's not one of her best acting I must say.

Then at night we continued watching "Nancy Drew".

Photobucket

It's an okay movie although the actings weren't really up to Hollywood standards.

Today, met up with Suli in Plaza Senayan for nail art. I wanted to do manicure and painting my toenails actually but in the end I just had the painting. Suli did manicure and nail art and this is how her nails look like:

Photobucket

She has really dainty fingers that Ami who was doing her nails took longer than usual. As for me, my toenails look like this now:

Photobucket

After that, we had lunch in Chatterbox. Once again, I made the wrong choice and the food taste horrible but I ate it anyway coz I was damn hungry =.=

Suli drove us to Pacific Place but I got down in the lobby as I had to line up for the tickets to Kidzania. I planned to let the girls play on Friday. Turned out tickets were all sold out. Only available one is the afternoon slot and it's impossible to go for the 2nd session like I explained before. In the end, bought the tickets for next Wednesday as that's the day that the kids don't have tuition. Casey's piano lesson starts again next week. Took me more than half an hour to line up for the tickets. Business is so booming but wonder how long will that last? When I had bought the tickets, went up to 5th floor to meet up with Suli and the girls. Forgot the name of the restaurant...Coffee something I recalled. I ordered a glass of iced latte and it doesn't even taste as good as the one Starbucks has....but then again, it's not as expensive either hehehe....

At 4pm, we parted ways coz Suli was going to watch "I Am Legend" whereas we had to go back home. As soon as we arrived, kids told me to open belated bday presents from them. Was surprised coz while I was doing my nails, they went to Kidz Station to buy me stuffs. How sweet ^.^ These were what I got:

Photobucket
Left from Casey & Right from Cecil

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cecil gave me a photo clip; a bear with my horoscope while Casey gave me a mug. They are so adorable and I'm touched to the roots hihihi....

No comments: