Saturday, January 19, 2008

New FamiLy

I have to change my skin. Turned out not only Ria complained about it but Suli and Bell as well. So ta-daaa.... new skin again hehehe....

These were my dinner last night :

Photobucket
Stir-Fry Bok Choy With Tofu

Photobucket
Pork With Pasta

I lurve the taste of the 1st one coz I'm a veggie lover. Pork with Pasta is a bit sweet for my liking and it's just weird when pasta cooked in Asian style. So I'm not going to put that recipe in my book even though Sam said he likes it. We are so different. He likes sweet while I like my food a bit salty.

See the new addition in my aquarium!

Photobucket
Ikan sapi2

Photobucket
Ikan tweety

Don't ask me why they are called that but that's what the aquarium guy told me. I don't even know what they are called in English but they are cute, right? Sooo fat and it's so funny seeing their fins moving so fast in order to keep their balance. It's hard for me to take a decent pic of them coz the Ikan tweety is sooo shy that it always hides whenever I go near the tank. As for the Ikan sapi2, it's hard to take a pic of them from the side. Whenever I try to do that, they will stare back at me as if they know what I'm doing!

Photobucket

Time to get ready now. Going to Senci in awhile. Not sure yet what we'll have for lunch but thinking of trying something new.

No comments: