Thursday, January 17, 2008

FeeLinG BetteR

I'm feeling so much better even though I haven't totally recovered yet. Thanks to this medicine I bought from Aussie called EASEaCOLD. I just took it last night and this morning and already I'm feeling the improvement.

Yesterday we had these for dinner :

Photobucket
Cah Brokoli

Photobucket
Ayam Goreng Kecap

Yes, I cook them myself in case u are wondering. Need to stress this out coz most of the time I buy rather than cook hehehe....

I also tried to make banana pudding but I don't like the taste of it. Now I learned that I shouldn't try to cook something without any pics.

This morning, I found this website Hey, Cupcakes~! that have many, many beautiful pics of cupcakes. If u guys look at them, I guarantee you will drool. They look so pretty!

That's all for now...need to get ready to fetch Casey.

No comments: