Saturday, January 12, 2008

ReunioN

I'm tired but feeling very happy. The lunch was pretty successful considering that there were 15 people who came. Old and new friends gather together. At first I was quite worried that since Gina and Suli didn't know some of the old ICers it might be a little awkward for them but luckily they blend in just well. It was great....filled with loads and loads of laughters (well, knowing Cin, Charles and Dodi were there, no doubt there'll be plenty of jokes to go around) and it was really fun. Thanks to all those who came ^.^

As my driver didn't come, we had to go home by cab. I went back with Irene to Puri Mall. I was supposed to get the cake at noon to bring to TA but Suli was caught in traffic and was late so I decided I'll save the cake to eat at home. It's a peppermint chocolate chip from Baskin Robbins and it's my fav. This is the cake:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I've put up the pics taken earlier in Samudra into a slide.


Is it just me or did u guys notice? Wiwin can never look bad on the cam! NEVER! It's like her face is made for the cam. See that last pic there, she looks so sweet even from the side. And Irene took a pic of Wiwin when she's making funny faces. Even when she did that she looks adorable. Maybe should try to catch her when she's sleeping.

Last but not least, this is a present from Puspa :

Photobucket

Now I just need to get some rest. I'm having those symptoms... that I'm catching a sore throat soon. I don't want to get sick....least of all sore throat. It will be days of suffering for me if that happens.

No comments: