Monday, January 21, 2008

Pink PresenTs

Since Suli & Yon keep talking about books in their blogs, I think it's time I start reading again. I love to read...just that I put that hobby aside since I got my NDS. Now, I am back to my old past time.

Fenny just came over to drop me a belated birthday present from Mony & her.

Photobucket

It's pretty big and I was wondering what it contains. Kids were excited when they see presents regardless who they are for. In the bigger box, it is :

Photobucket

Hello Kitty oven! So pink and so cute! Bet Yon is jealous of me now LOL....

In the smaller box, it is:

Photobucket

Paris Hilton Heiress fragrance set. I never use Paris Hilton before. I just started to buy Britney's eau de toilette in S'pore coz of the rave review, so having Heiress set is a new addition to my collection.

Fenny's birthday is next week and now it makes me spin just thinking of what to get for her =.=

Anyway, the reason why I had to stay home today is because Sam bought a new ac for our room and the people were here earlier to install it. So we had 2 ac in our room now. How wasting is that?? My FIL already had 2 in his room and just last week I was thinking to myself how silly that was and now Sam did the same thing =.=

Photobucket

BTW, we found out yesterday that there's going to be Disney on Ice Show right here in Jakarta in April. It's not in the papers yet so if u guys already hear where I can buy the tickets, do tell me.

No comments: