Friday, January 18, 2008

Betty Crocker RocKs

Photobucket

One quick question: Would u buy an LV dog carrier for the price of US$1,700 just to put your dog in? LOL... Sometimes it just amazes me at how the celebs spend their money. If I have a dog, I would rather let it walk all over me or even pee on me (poop is a bit too extreme of course) rather than having to buy that bag....and it's not even for my own pleasure. I am a dog lover but I guess I will never go to that length to pamper a dog. Come to think of it, almost all the handbags I have are presents from either Sam or my MIL.

Last night, I tried the Betty Crocker blueberry muffin mixture I got from Ranch Market. It's soooo easy! Even Casey can do it hehehe.... I love baking that doesn't involve anything from the scratch. Yeah that's me. Lazy...hihihi... Suli said it takes out all the fun of baking but well, I really thank for the invention of this brand ^.^ It's a small pouch so it only fetches 4 muffins. One for me, one for the kids each and one for Sam.

Photobucket

Yeah, not pretty but what can I say, I don't have the same passion about baking as Gina. They taste great though. Sam's a blueberry lover so he really loves it.

This morning, I was busy looking for new recipes online so I'm going to cook new dishes later on. As usual, the fast and easy ones are my choices. Will post the pics tomorrow. Went to Ranch Market again to buy Betty Crocker's chocolate chip muffins mixture. Intend to bake them once my cakes are finished. This morning Leny sms me to tell me that she has new cakes on display and asked me to come to her shop to look around. That's exactly what I did after I finished buying groceries in Ranch Market. These were what I bought :

Photobucket
Tiramisu & Mango Pudding

Photobucket
Tutti Frutti & Chocolate Layer

Don't ask me how they taste coz so far the only one I've ever tasted is the tiramisu and it's yummy. I've ordered it a couple of times from her. She also makes Chinese New Year hamper and since I haven't given anything to Dr Jani yet during X'mas, I'm planning to give him one this time. Talking about Chinese New Year, it's only about 3 weeks from now, isn't it? Damn....gotta prepare hong baos again soon.

Signing off now....so where u guys going this weekend? I have no idea yet but I just gotta go to a decent mall! Come on, even u have to admit TA is sooo boring, right? It's better than Puri Mall but it's still not my fav *sigh* What can I do though? My favs are all too far from here Photobucket

No comments: