Wednesday, January 9, 2008

PisseD

I really, really need to learn how to make Pastel Tutup very soon or I'll go damn broke by end of the month! It's like it's the only food I can think of these days. I just came back from Irene's house buying 2 more this time. Gave 1 to my MIL and one for us, which 1/3 of it is already in my tummy.

Anyway, I'm not in one of my best moods at the moment. Probably due to PMS but really, what I just found out pissed me off so much. Have u all realized that no matter how good u treat someone, one day that person can just turn away from u without giving a good enough reason for his/her behavior? I mean let's say u are friends with A. U don't think u have any problems with him/her. Then one day he/she started to ignore u. Not literally but hellooooo....when someone gives u a cold shoulder surely u can sense it, right? After all, we women do have that sixth sense thingy. Initially, of course u tried to shrug it off making up excuses on his/her behalf. Then one day....WHAM.... suddenly everything becomes crystal clear to u. That he/she doesn't regard u as his/her friend anymore. What u do?? If for me, I'm totally cutting ties with that person. I'm not born with a heart of gold... I can't pretend not to know what's already obvious. Unless of course I know that the friendship is worth saving.... Look at the bright side, one present less to give out this year ^.^

I'm going down in awhile to cook Bak Kut Teh. Hopefully it turns out alright. Kids are so waiting for the food so it really better be good *stressed* And tomorrow, kids are going to Kidzania again. Going to be a day filled with throwing dirty looks at other mommies again. I just realized that people here are so disorganized. Either they don't want to queue or they just don't feel it's necessary. That is sooooo annoying. I always teach the kids to queue wherever they are. No cutting lines or whatsoever. And I have to teach them to fight for their right. If they are being cut, they have to fight back. Don't just stand still and grumble. It won't help. Damn....they are so soft sometimes. After all I can't always stand up for them right? It's just so improper for a middle aged woman to go bashing every kids who cut her daughter's line. That's why parents should really teach their kids how to queue and not to ever, ever cut others' line!!!! If real life is like those comic strips, I would have jumped and pulled out every kids' heads who don't follow simple rules like this. Sadly, in reality that isn't allowed.

Okay...cooking timeeeee.....

No comments: