Tuesday, January 22, 2008

New Hair

Photobucket

Isn't it amazing how kids can go on sleeping in spite of all the efforts u tried in waking them up? It's not easy to wake Cecil up but it's even more difficult when it comes to Casey. I tried shaking her, put the alarm clock not so far from her ears, tickling her, and yet she can still sleep like there is this huge wall between her and her senses. It's crazy and I have to do this every morning 5 times a week *sigh*

Today, I went on a major change. I did something which I thought I will never do again until I turn 40. I cut my hair short... And it's not shoulder-length kinda short. That I did before. It's chin-length. Just gotta wait and see what Sam would say to this. Last night I told him about wanting to cut my hair short and again, he said, "No, just trim it a bit will do." I went to Ertien's salon telling myself the same thing... that I'm just there to trim my hair but I was talked into cutting it short by Ertien. I was still weighing whether or not to do it and she kept saying, "Aren't u tired of the same look for so many years?" (It's been 4-5 years since I had the last hairstyle) Then I thought to myself, "Yes... oh heck, doesn't really matter what he'll say. Just do it now and worry later." So I went for it but I did gasp out when I realized how much of my hair they cut off. I almost didn't cut with Alya (the hairdresser) coz I'm used to having mine cut by Donny but Ertien told me to give Alya another chance so I did and I was pretty satisfied with how it turns out. And it only costs me Rp 32K!!!! Very cheap, right??? Beats having it cut in Lu'vaze. Still pains me thinking of the money I had to fork out the last time I was there. Casey doesn't really like my new look though. Keeps shaking her head in disapproval whenever she sees me and said, "Why do u have to cut it that short?" My FIL laughed at me when he saw me just now.... even my maids too. Do I care? Of course not! I'm very comfortable with my new hair regardless what others have to say about it ^.^ I'll have to go back there tomorrow to color my hair.

Photobucket

Yup...it is this short now. So, don't ask me if it's real or not coz I really have no idea how to do photoshop at all. And this is the look from the front :

Photobucket

Just now I went to Puri market to make some more bedsheets for the kids and me. I also made more bed covers. They have the Chanel motifs and I ordered 1. Of course it's fake but do I want to use real one to sleep in if they do have it? The answer is 'no'. I'm not that crazy after all hehehe.... And I finally begin to understand why it irritates cn when people pronounced Chanel as Channel. While I was in the shop, I heard that word pronounced wrongly in every few minutes.... bet if cn was there with me she'll probably scratch those women's eyeballs off. It is very annoying, trust me.

No comments: