Tuesday, January 15, 2008

MakinG PasteL TutuP

I made my first pasta tutup today ^.^ Of course it's something to be happy about. I now have a new recipe to add to my book. My recipe book only holds recipes I've tried and I like. The ones I haven't are in another file. Anyway, don't except mine to be like the one Irene's mom makes. Come on, I'm an amateur in this. I found these 2 recipes online a couple of days ago and decided to try it out. Leaving some ingredients intact while omitting some out and adding others in. 2 recipes combine into one. This was how it looks like before it's baked :

Photobucket

And after it's baked :

Photobucket

LOL...I know, I know it's a little burnt at the sides. That's the reason why I think I should stay out of the kitchen as often as possible :P I was too lazy waiting for the cheese to turn into golden colors so I just have to be a smart ass and turn on the burner on top. Not much damage done though except if I am to sell this one, it's a no-no hahaha.... The taste however isn't a letdown. I would say I'm satisfied at how it turned out although I did make a mistake by using beef sausage instead of chicken sausage like Irene's mom did. Oh well, it's my 1st so there's room for improvement. And I was surprised that it's quite an easy thing to make. It isn't as troublesome as lasagna. With the recipe, it's hard even to fail. I guess it just takes a person with patience to make it perfect. And of course practice makes perfect too.

Makes me happy when I can cook something I love eating ^.^

Oh before I forgot, I watch "The Ten" last night on DVD.

Photobucket

Please spare yourself from the torture. Don't watch this movie! It's so freaking stupid! It's about God's ten commandments but each was made into a story. Sam kept saying it's a silly show and wondered why I still kept watching till more than half of the movie. The reason was plain. I was gullible enough to think that maybe, just maybe, there're some good parts lie within the movie itself. And I was so very wrong. The story got worse and worse. I was fooled with the fact that Jessica Alba, Paul Rudd, Winona Ryder and Liev Schreiber were in the movie. Thinking to myself "Wow...it must be interesting. So many famous celebs there." It's one of the worst movies I've ever watched. It will disgust u to your roots when Winona acts like a psycho there first falling in love and then making love to a ventriloquist's puppet while her hubby was just next door. Aaaarghhhh... I will never watch her movie in admiration again....eveeeerrrrr!!!!

No comments: