Saturday, January 26, 2008

MeetinG Cn, Therry & SyL

I met Cn, Therry and Syl for the very 1st time today. And only one word to describe them : awesome! Hehehe... The last time I met up with new people I know thru cyber... hmm...that was sometime ago. I mean on and off during gatherings there are bound to be people I never meet before but usually it is with people I know so I'm not entirely clueless on how I should react coz if I don't feel comfortable with the new ones, I can still talk to other friends. This time, it felt like years ago when I went on my 1st gathering with IC members. Nervous and excited.

When I first arrived, Cn was already waiting outside Sushi Tei. Therry was the 1st to arrive actually but she went somewhere else. So Cn and I waited for Therry. She came with her boyfriend but he left after we said our 'hellos', saying he doesn't want to spoil the fun for us. They really look so sweet together. My 1st impression of Cn is she's the same as her pic and she's actually more gentle in reality. Oops...I hope that doesn't sound sarcastic coz I'm making a compliment here hahaha.... She's really sweet and she smiles a lot... I mean a LOT. So u can bet she's just as friendly as she sounds in her tags. Therry... I wasn't expecting she was that tall. I mean she looks petite in her pic but she proves me wrong today. She is really easy to talk to and also smiles a lot. In fact they all smile all the time! Cn has to be the most cheerful of us all coz her happiness is really infectious I tell u. As for Syl, she is the perfect figure of how u view a teacher should be. She's the quietest among us but still, she can crack u up with her jokes. And they are all awesome in their own different ways! I'm really glad we met up today coz I did have a blast. I want to do this again sometime. One thing they all have in common: love for dogs and they all own at least one *if I'm not mistaken coz Sushi Tei was damn crowded just now and they are all soft-spoken... so opposite of me!* Now it makes me wish to have a dog. Thanks for the good time, ladies ^.^ So nice to finally meet the writers behind those wonderful blogs I love to read. Kinda reminded me of what Han told me earlier today during our chat in YM. He said Therry's blog made mine look so plain. Hahaha... Yeah, don't u all start comparing mine to hers or to any of theirs after this please coz I do admit I have limited vocab inside me. While in mine u might find errors here and there, it's hard to do so even u try to look for the flaws in their blogs.

Photobucket
L-R: Therry, Me, Syl & Cn

Not to forget, these are the food I ate just now:

Photobucket
Yaki Udon

Photobucket
Hotate Miso Mayo

Photobucket

Hmm...can't remember the last one but it's like california roll with soft-shelled crab. My advice, don't order these 3 if u go there. The roll is okay and the Yaki Udon is still edible even though it's so not like the normal fried udon I ever tried. Even Casey wouldn't want to eat it! As for the scallop, expensive and too salty! Yucks... I never eaten scallops that taste that bad before. Well, now I have.

From Plaza Indonesia, the girls and I went to Grand Indonesia. Planned to watch "Alvin & The Chipmunks" at the Satin Lounge in Blitz Megaplex. It's Rp 20K cheaper than Premiere so I was curious enough to want to try it out. We bought the 4.30pm show and then went down to Kinokuniya. Kids bought their books and I bought mine. I bought a couple of books about photography. Even though I'm not planning to buy an SLR cam but I think I want to know more about it.

Wanted to look for school shoes for Casey but it was a long walk to Planet Sport (or whatever it is called) so we decided to look for it in Plaza Senayan instead right after the movie. while going back up to the cinema, I saw Forever 21 Boutique. Finally now I know what kind of clothings they have. All this time I only know that brand through Xiaxue's blog. Forever 21 supposed to have 2 floors to themselves but only the one at 1st floor is opened at the moment. Went inside to look around and was kinda surprised coming home with 2 jackets, 1 cardigan plus 3 blouses.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I deserve it!!! I've been deprived of shopping for so long! Then when we went up one floor, there was this Guess Kids Boutique. My FIL promised the girls they can buy clothes from there and he's paying so we did go inside to look around. I bought 1 identical dress as theirs.

Photobucket

Can only buy 1 coz my FIL will wonder why the bill adds up to that much if I kept buying the same stuffs as them. We did get vouchers and it all adds up to Rp 700K! Too bad can't use it to minus the bill. Can only use it on our next visit there.

We waited at the carpark for the driver since we got a lot of plastic bags on our hands. By the time we reached the cinema it was 16.25pm, 5 mins before the show starts. I was disappointed with the Satin Lounge. It's so not worth it even though it's cheaper than Premiere. Yes, u can straighten your legs up but that's about it. No blanket, and u can't push down the back of the chair like in Premiere. It's just like normal cinema except u watch it from the top part. Total waste of money.

Photobucket

Now about the movie, I just love it. I mean, who wouldn't want to see talking chipmunks in real life? I do!!!! Theodore is just so, so adorable. It's a "MUST BUY DVD" on my kids' list.... and mine too of course hehehe....

So right from Grand Indonesia, we went to Plaza Senayan. Finally found an Osh Kosh shoes for Casey. While on our way out, passed by Agatha and I bought this cute hair accessory :

Photobucket

Okay, time to hit the bed now. Dead tired and tomorrow we're going to the church. I don't want to go to 10.30am mass. It's just too late. I won't be able to catch my nephews in my dad's house if I arrive later than 12pm and I don't want that.

No comments: