Friday, January 25, 2008

SpendinG The AfternooN with Old FrienDs

I almost died of boredom today. Even though I was having conference chat with the ladies, still I really need something to make me forget about the camera. My hands already itched to get hold of the new cam but that had to wait till Wednesday.

Luckily at 2.15pm, Fenny sms me and told me that Mony was going to her house and asked me if I want to come. Quickly said 'yes' coz I've been dying to see her younger daughter, Kelly. Let me tell u, Kelly is such a darling. She's soooo adorable. You can't possibly not fall in love with her. These are her pics:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She's such a cute girl, isn't she?? Oh and this is a pic of Kevin, Fenny's younger son :

Photobucket

He's very, very cute too. He kept looking at Casey and when Mony teased him, he would look away shyly.

Mony gave the kids stuffs again. I really am at loss for words. Just don't know what to get for her and her daughters. She practically has everything! These were the stuffs she gave Cecil & Casey:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Can u believe it??!!! Hello Kitty maskers!!!

Photobucket

Last but not least, the one present the kids get that made me really, really jealous!

Photobucket

Hello Kitty phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've put it in the kids' bedroom and it's just so, so pretty.

It was a really enjoyable day today. We went to Panecook again at 4pm and spent almost 2 hours there. The service today was really bad =.= After that, we went to Fenny's house again to continue talking. I left there at around 7.20pm. Wish we can do this more often. Really miss hanging out with old friends.

Tomorrow, I'm meeting some new friends... Never meet them before but first got to know Cn from Mona's blog and that's where I got to know Therry and Syl. Am so excited about it!

No comments: