Friday, January 4, 2008

MegaMaL...cHange of SceNe

Was dying to get out of the house today coz I was stuck at home the whole day yesterday. My FIL was using my driver and I was told to use my MIL's driver but I just don't like it coz he always goes back giving my MIL a full report about my activities. Not that I have anything to hide but it just disturbs me.

Went to my dad's house to fetch Damien. Had lunch first in Orchard Mandarin. Wanted to ask Suli to join us but she already had hers. We then went to MegaMal. It's been ages since I went there. Accompanied the kids to play in Timezone. At times like this, I wish for a maid I can bring so I can enjoy a cup of coffee in any cafe while waiting for them to finish playing. Anyway, they didn't play long. We went to the game spot (kinda fuzzy what's the name of the counter :P) and I bought NDS casings for the kids and one for Yon. Poor her. Medan is so lousy....they don't even sell the cases LOL I also finally got myself the R4 card. Can't believe TA is selling at double the price there. Daylight robbery!! And as I just realized 10th is a public holiday, I decided to change the kids' schedule to 10th instead of 9th so that Damien can join us.

Left Megamal and reached Pacific Place at almost 3pm. The queue wasn't so bad today and thank goodness we can change the tickets to the 10th. But since it's a public holiday, we are all being charged at Rp 150K per person. Kept telling myself that it's okay. It's not like I have to fork out that much every week or every fortnight. Another week till school re-opens. How I long for that time to arrive soon. Making up my mind to join FF (Fitness First) for sure. Just hope I have that motivation.

Had to send Damien back to Pintu Kecil when we were done. Reached home at 5.30pm. There's a gathering in TA tomorrow actually but I can't go coz Sam won't have to go to the warehouse. We'll be having lunch with my dad in Plaza Senayan and proceed to watch "The Golden Compass".

Last night, I watched "30 days of Night" starring one of my fav actor, Josh Hartnett, on DVD with the girls.

Photobucket

I think it's a pretty good movie. I love the storyline & the ending (even though poor Josh had to die huhuhu....) Pretty suspenseful too and kids watched it with me till the end. I'm training them to watch more and more horror movies so I can bring them to the cinemas to watch what I want and not only what they want LOL

No updates till Monday then....Meanwhile, have a great weekend, guys ^.^

No comments: