Saturday, January 19, 2008

Weird Look @ the Sky



This is one amazing little girl. She's only 6 but she has such a beautiful voice. And she's soooo adorable. You can't help but fall in love with her seeing her in that clip. Melts my heart each time she smiles. For my background song this time, I'm putting up her song "I Will Always Love You."

As for today, I didn't go to Senci after all. We left home at 11am and we went to Puri Market to look for some more Minnie stuffs to give to Valentine. Found a Minnie dinner set, pajamas, and lunch box to add to the ones I already bought a couple of days ago. We still planned to go to Senci at that time but by the time we reached ITC Permata Hijau, it's almost 1pm and we were already so hungry but the place was quite jammed. While at the traffic light, Cecil talked about seeing a rainbow upside-down. i thought she was just making it up at first so I didn't really pay attention but Casey talked about it too so I looked up at the sky. Did u guys notice how strange the sky looked just now? I mean yes, at first I saw it was like rainbow upside-down but then I noticed that it was the shape of a circle. These are the pics :

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well, it was my first time seeing this so for u guys who have encountered this numerous times, please excuse me for being ignorant. And forgive me for being what Indonesian called as 'norak' hehehe... Felt kinda creepy though seeing the sky like that. Can't quite explain the feeling.

So, since we were hungry, we decided to have lunch in Pancious as it's the nearest there. For just the 3 of us, we did really eat a lot :

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think I'm done eating there. Even though I love the Strawberry & Apple drink just now and I think the Blueberry Cheese taste marvelous but the main courses aren't the kind of food I will eat for the 2nd time. The Tenderloin Steak that Casey ordered doesn't even live up to its name.

When we finished eating, I decided I'm just too lazy to go to Senci. Moreover, we'll be going to EX tomorrow with Sam so might as well spent today doing something else. Don't want to waste my money for something I might regret later on. We then decided to go to Karawaci.

Valentine was excited to get the birthday present. She was beaming when she saw what I gave her. She's just so smart for a 3 year old girl. Later at around 4pm, the kids went to the park to play.

Photobucket
Valentine

Photobucket
Celestine & Casey

Left Karawaci at 5pm. BTW, I was told by my SIL that dad's result has come out and the doctor in Penang said that he's okay. Just need to take some medications. We were all so relieved. On the other hand, got a bad news regarding my cousin, Emmy. She just had a miscarriage. I'm not sure she's sad though coz she's not planning to have anymore children. On top of that, her MIL had specifically told her not to have anymore so I guess it's not a total loss for her.

Tomorrow, we are planning to go and watch "Alvin & The Chipmunks" @ EX Premiere since I've called up and asked if the buy-one-get-one promotion is still on and was told that it's forever! How lucky Standard Chartered credit card holders are! Oh and I've already asked another thing. It doesn't apply for all types of cards. Just the platinum ones so I'm sorry if I kinda mislead the others the other day. I thought it applies for all. Not going to my dad's place tomorrow noon coz he will only be back at night.

One last pic before I go, my tweety fish look as if they are kissing.... so cute!

Photobucket

No comments: