Saturday, January 12, 2008

UploadeD Pics

Phew....finally, yes finally, I managed to upload all the pics into Fotki. I left the pc running last night coz I was too sleepy to continue and I didn't even bother to resize the last pics of Kidzania that I upload. Anyway, there aren't many more other than the ones I put up on my blog but of course they are bigger in size and you don't have to squint your eyes to see who's who in the pics. To make it easier for u, here are the links:

1. Kidzania 2007
2. Waterbom PIK 2007
3. Cruise 2007

Getting ready now. Will be meeting friends for a belated bday treat. Anyone wanna join?? Yon, maybe? Or Amy & Livy? Hehehe....

Oh, oh, oh.... almost forgot. I come across this new thing call mini city today. Heard about it from Cin & Wiwin and I finally saw how Rudy's city looks like so I got a city of my own call "TKJ Intercon" Hihihi... I know Kelapa Gading sounds better but it's been taken by Rudy :P So, please click the link below....once per day is enough. Help me turn my city into a 'proper' city (with buildings and such instead of patches of lawn like what I have now =.= )



No comments: