Monday, March 31, 2008

Hunting Thank-You Gifts

Left the house at around 9:10am today. Fetched Susan from her house before going to Mangga Dua. It's been years since I'd been there honestly. If I wasn't mistaken, it was before I moved to Kebon Jeruk. I used to look for thank-you gifts from there when I was still staying in Sunter. When I moved here, I never went back there anymore. Normally I go to Mangga Dua Mall so I was kinda amazed at how much this has changed. Used to be so bloody hot when I shopped there but the air-con was so damn cold just now. I think for thank-you gifts, Mangga Dua is still the best choice but after taking a quick look at the women's clothing there, I'm happy to tell u all my 'materialistic' friends that I'm not interested in any of those hehehe.... I will still stick to my current hobby buying clothes from department store or Zara, Guess, etc...

Susan and I went around looking at the thank-you gifts and we finally decide on this small wooden table. It's more unique plus it looks big and expensive. We have to order them first so there won't be any pic to put up till after Casey's bday party. We ordered a total of 60 mini tables; 30 with Disney Princess pic and 30 with Pirates pic. We chose Pirates for the boys coz Susan bought Pirates watches from Disney Store when she was in States. As for the girls, we add in a Princess diary on top of that mini table. While we were at that store selling the diary, I bought 2 ceramic bowls for the kids coz it's just too adorable:

Photobucket

The traffic was really bad and we only reached Bina Bangsa at 1:20pm. Bina Bangsa has a new rule now. Parents can't wait inside the canteen as of today so it was bloody tiring waiting outside.

Feeling really sleepy now. Had not been sleeping enough these past 2 days due to late night movies =.=

No comments: