Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Purple Nipple Cupcake

Sunday was a pretty much boring day for me. We went to my dad's house and then to Plaza Senayan. Yup 2 days in a row. Sam wanted to look for tees in Guess and asked me to choose something I like too but I couldn't find any so I didn't get anything. We then eat in Din Tai Fung. Ordered the Fried Calamari, Xiao Long Bao and Beef Noodles. Also tried the Bubble Tea which tastes yucky =.=

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We went to Kidz Station afterwards and I bought 2 foil balloons to put up during Casey's birthday party. Since her birthday theme is Disney Princess, these are the balloons I bought:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yesterday, I went to Gina's shop around 4pm to get the cupcakes and Opera Cake Suli made for me. I forgot to take a pic of the Opera Cake and if u want to see how it looks like, u can either pay Suli or Gina's blogs a visit. I'm just gonna show u the pics of the cuppies she made:

Photobucket

They do taste yummy. The kids and I have to fight for them hahaha... Meet this cupcake that she made especially for me and named it after the drink we had in Segarra. She called it "Purple Nipple" but I teased her and called it "Pentil Ungu" huahahahaha....

Photobucket

While we were in the conference, I have to refrain myself from saying, "....iya nanti mau ambil pentil ungunya si Suli" instead I have to rephrase it by saying ".... iya nanti mau ambil pentil ungu bikinan si Suli." The 1st one sounds like Suli's nipples are purple in color LMAO I don't even know why she named it "Purple Nipple". It looks purple alright but there can't be that many nipples, right? It's insane! And if the choco chips stand for the nipples then they aren't purple but brown LOL... Thanks a zillion, Suli. They are yummy ^.^

Went to fetch Cecil from school right after that and came home to cook dinner. I made a simple meal last night for the 4 of us.

Photobucket
Steak Ayam Goreng

Yeah, simple meal so I can try making Coffee Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins.

Photobucket Photobucket

The muffins come out darker than the actual picture I got from the book coz I put in 3 tablespoons of instant coffee instead of just 1. What can I say? I'm a coffee freak hehehe.... They do taste pretty good. The smell of coffee and banana....hmmm... great combination.

No comments: