Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Gifts From mY MIL

I have formatted my blog so that it shows the entry/entries based on per day so it doesn't get too long when u scroll down. If u want to see previous posts, u can always click the title of my blog from the 'recent posts' widget.

Now for the stuffs my MIL bought for us. She said she really enjoyed her trip this time. Can u imagine Susan & her going to States with 2 half-filled luggages and they come back with 5 big luggages all filled up with stuffs? I wonder where she find that strength to carry all the loads hehehe... The stuffs she bought for the kids are in this kiddy suitcase:

Photobucket

Each of the girls get one of that and it's full of their stuffs. I mean really FULL!

Photobucket

Photobucket

They are mostly of Disney Princess, High School Musical and Hannah Montana. Each one got 3 pairs of shoes/sandals, 2 pairs of bikinis, loads of stationeries, loads of pajamas, loads of long-sleeved tees, loads of undergarments, 2 pairs of leggings and 3 handbags. They were overjoyed like hell. I would too!

As for me, these are the stuffs my MIL got me:

Photobucket
2 pairs of boots - one from Anne Klein which costs only US$20!!! and another from Nine West

Photobucket
A pair of sandals from Aldo. They feel so comfortable under my feet

Photobucket
A woolen hat

Photobucket Photobucket
A Daisy Duck & A Tinkerbell tee ... they are sooo cute

Photobucket
6 more shot glasses to add to my collection

Photobucket
Bath & Body Works body cream - smells really nice

Photobucket
A Victoria Secret bra & thong

Photobucket
Liz Claiborne clutch wallet

Photobucket
Anne Klein Charm Bracelet Watch

And last but not least :

Photobucket

My very own Juicy Couture handbag. It's really beautiful. I almost cried when she gave me that *hiperbola dikit* hihihi.... My pic doesn't do any justice to the actual bag so if u want to see a clearer view of my Terry Daydreamer Tote, click --> this

My MIL also gave us this box of Godiva chocolates:

Photobucket
They taste so heavenly *starry eyes*

As for yesterday, I had to go to Plaza Senayan since Sam asked me to bring his jeans to his normal tailor for alteration. We had lunch in Din Tai Fung before heading to Wisma Relasi for Casey's piano lesson.

No comments: