Saturday, March 8, 2008

Segarra

Can't quite describe what a fun day it was yesterday. I have to send Cecil to Apt Kedoya at around 10.30am coz her friend has asked her to go over for a swim. After dropping her, Casey and I went to TA. We had our late breakfast in Delifrance. We ordered:

Photobucket
Poomes Frites

Photobucket
Cowboy Classic

Photobucket
Cote D'agneau

Photobucket
Coffee Mocca Float

The 3rd one is lamb chop. Don't understand why they have to use such a difficult name coz I don't even know how to freaking pronounce it =.=

Right after eating, we went to look for birthday presents for Cecil & Casey's friends who had their birthdays a couple of days ago. I also went to Samuel & Kevin and bought myself a pair of pants & a sweater.

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Samuel & Kevin used to be cheap but the price they are charging now is crazy =.= I mean I only bought those 2 stuffs and it costs me almost Rp 800K.

Then we went back to Apartment Kedoya to fetch Cecil. The place is nice and quiet. The kind of surroundings I love to live in. This pic was taken by the pool while I was waiting for Cecil to finish bathing :

Photobucket

I went back home to drop my maid and to change into the pair of shorts I bought from Samuel & Kevin earlier. We then were on our way to fetch Cing2 in her apartment. While I was waiting for Cing2, Suli called and asked if I can fetch her too. So, our next destination was Medit 2. Poor Ria & Wito. They had arrived in Ancol while I was fetching Cing2 hahaha....

There was no jam at all yesterday maybe coz it's a long weekend and most of the people are probably out of town. We arrived in Segarra right on time : 3pm. The place was really nice. These are the pics of the entrance:

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this was the sight that greeted us when we entered:

Photobucket

The restaurant is really spacious. There are seatings inside but we chose the one where we can see the beach but since it was still hot, we chose to sit on the sofa at the seaside deck, the one where we are surrounded by glass windows and an air-con to help us cool off. We can hardly believe that the weather was on our side yesterday coz it's been pouring for the past couple of days so we didn't really expect yesterday to be sunny.

Photobucket

I know u guys can't see the pics clearly but I have to resize so it fits my blog and if u want to see a clearer view of my pics, u have to wait till I upload them to my Fotki which will only take place on Monday or Tuesday hehehe.... I just want to show u the place where we sat yesterday. Nice, huh?

A couple of minutes later, Ria & Wito joined us. We started to order. While we were looking at the menu, Cecil told us some of the names of the cocktails are weird and we all take a look at it. All of us burst out laughing when this caught our eyes:

Photobucket

Hahaha... What a weird name isn't it? Out of curiosity, we all ordered one just to know how it tastes like. And these were the food we ordered:

Photobucket
Escargot Mushroom

Photobucket
Fried Platter

Photobucket
Meat Eaters Pizza

Photobucket
Creamy Beef Pizza

Photobucket
Prawn Mayo Strawberry

Photobucket
Prawn Garlic Butter

Photobucket
Ice Mint Chocolate

And ta-daaaa.... this is the PURPLE NIPPLE :

Photobucket

Hideous, isn't it? Hahaha.... We were all disappointed with how the drink looks like. We were even more disappointed with how it taste. Like they say, "don't judge the book by its cover", well, for this it's more like, "don't judge the look or taste by it's name." Coz, it's really not fucking worth it for the price we pay. Seperti yg gua bilang, "Duh, uda penampilannya amburadul, rasanya lebih parah lagi. Cuman mengandalkan nama 'purple' aja nih. Ketipu kita semua." Then Cing2 was saying that the grapes inside the drink represent the nipple and Wito blurted out, "Gilaaa...nipple aja segede anggur, dadanya kaya apa tuh?" Huahahahhaa... It's the highlight of the day ordering the Purple Nipple. We all had such a good laugh over it.

Photobucket
Wito drinking Purple Nipple (eeewwwwww.......)

Anyway, the food overall taste really good even though it's kinda pricey. Still, for the atmosphere there, I would say it's worth it. I mean, let's face it, it gets kinda bored meeting up in malls. It's a whole different ambience and I say we should do it more often.

After eating, we took a couple of pics by the beach. I'm only gonna post a couple and for more, u all can look them up in my Fotki next week. A pity I ran out of battery in the middle of it so the last couple of pics were taken by my N82 hehehe....

Photobucket

Photobucket
Us in the love coach

Photobucket
Wito posing in the love coach

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We left the place at around 5pm coz Sam called to say that he's eating dinner at home. When my driver was about to leave the place, we remembered that we haven't taken any pic in front of the restaurant's sign so the car stopped in the middle of the road and we all went down to take one last pic. The funny thing was that Wito's car was driving in a different direction but he also stopped when he saw us got out of the car. They also got down to take photo again hahahaha....

Photobucket

I dropped Cing2 at her apartment while Suli followed me to Ranch Market. I didn't cook yesterday coz I told Sam it's my day off hehehe... I only bought some vegetables so the maid can cook for him.

Okay, am going out with my girls now. Have a great weekend, guys ^.^

No comments: