Monday, March 3, 2008

NeW SandaLs

Sam's flight was to reach Jakarta at 12.20pm yesterday so the kids and I left the house at 11.40am to fetch him. We then went to Plaza Senayan. Bought the tickets to watch "Water Horse" before we sat down to have lunch in Crystal Jade Restaurant. We ordered Fried Lobster With Garlic, Fried Shrimp with Oatmeal, Scallop in Black Bean Sauce and Stir Fried Vegetables with Garlic (Forgot the name of the it). Now that I listed them all out, I just realized that it's all seafood for us yesterday. They are all delicious btw although I can't post the pics since I didn't take any.

We then went to look for sandals as Sam promised. Was kinda shocked at first when he turned into LV Boutique. I thought he can't be serious thinking of buying me that but he was coz he asked me later on which one I have in mind. I told him I like none although I did like the sneakers and the ones with the not-so-high heels but I didn't tell him that. So we went out of the boutique and he asked me whether I want to find in Tod's. I remembered Therry told me that it's pretty expensive there so I decided against it. Passed by Burberry but they don't have shoes so we didn't go inside. Our last stop was Bally. Straight away fell in love with this pair of sandals which Sam said it's nice too and in the end he bought me that.

Photobucket

Sam went into Hugo Boss and bought himself a shirt for work. We then went up to the cinema.

Photobucket

"Water Horse: The Legend of The Deep" was an okay movie. Pretty good and entertaining for the kids. Lack of action though imo. Can't wait for "Prince of Caspian" to play this upcoming May. Looks like it's packed with action like the 1st Chronicles of Narnia. I also saw the trailer for "Vantage Point". Seems like a great movie too.

This morning I went to the market right after I dropped off the kids in school. Bought some prawns and dory which I'm gonna cook for dinner. Seafood again hahaha... I will try on new recipe for dessert again on Wednesday. Saw Liv posted her Creme Brulee, which I've been thinking of trying to make too coz this morning Cecil asked me to try making some. Talking about Liv, her house looks really beautiful after she painted it. And her house is so neat! What can I say.... she's a truly multi-talented woman. Her house is the kind of house I've always wanted...so cozy and always gives that wonderful feeling.

Had the best ketoprak again for breakfast just now. Trust me...it's the best one hehehe....

Photobucket


No comments: