Monday, March 17, 2008

New Look oF The CaFe

It's been a great week for me. My kids were so testing my patience but at the same time entertaining as well. Hahaha... On Friday noon, they did go for the cooking lesson in Ranch Market. They were taught how to decorate Easter Egg chocolates and also taught how to make muffins. Since I could be with them throughout the lesson, I only managed to take a couple of pics just before they were dismissed:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then on Saturday, we went to Hotel Mulia to have lunch in The Cafe. It's been awhile since we went there and they have renovated it. Looks really classy now and they even decrease the price of the buffet! It used to be about Rp180-190K per pax but now it's only Rp 150K. And the food.... I can't begin to describe. So many varieties and they all taste so yummy. These were what I ate:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Shining

The rice may look a little but inside the banana leaf, the rice was plenty! I haven't even tried the Japanese and Indian food. Yup, now they are divided. They have Grill Station, Indonesian Station, Indian Station, Japanese Station, Chinese Station, Dessert Station and Salad Station. The Grill Station only consist of seafood last time but they have steak now so u can choose between sirloin or tenderloin and they will grill it in front of u. The Dessert Station was a long walk from where we were seated coz it's in the new area. They have extended the restaurant. It's huge now! The dessert....well, u have so plenty to choose from. I wish I can try all but there's no more place in my tummy. And all that for Rp 150K! It's so freaking cheap for a hotel buffet...seriously. These are a couple of pics of the newly renovated The Cafe.

Photobucket
That's the bar....used to be the grill station there but it's been replaced.

Photobucket
Behind Cecil, is the Chinese and Indonesian Station.

Photobucket
Indian Station

Photobucket
Japanese Station

Photobucket
Look at the beautifully decorated ceilings. Isn't it pretty?

Photobucket

Photobucket
Area leading to the entrance

Photobucket

Photobucket
The exquisite entrance to The Cafe

Photobucket
Seatings near the Salad Station

Photobucket
Dessert Station

I'm so going there again next time hehehe... While waiting for the driver, took a pic of the girls in the lobby.

Photobucket

We went to Plaza Indonesia from there since I need to buy groceries from Food Hall. Kids wanted to go to Kinokuniya first and I bought this eraser for Ria for her collection:

Photobucket

After my groceries shopping, stopped by Heads or Tails stall to sit down and eat. I've been curious about it since last week when I saw it in Plaza Senayan Food Hall. It's like Ya Kun Kaya Toast except this has more choices. I can even choose half of the toast filled with pandan and the other half filled with taro. Cecil ordered the one with milo.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Two thumbs up for them even though they look hideous hahaha... I actually took a pic of the stall:

Photobucket

See that yellow thingy where Cecil was standing next to? It's margarine! Unique... they made it into a mountain shaped hehehe...

At late noon when we went home, kids made Oreo Milk Shake for themselves and me. Yummy and so fattening :P

Photobucket

This isn't the end... Will come back with videos of Casey and more stories to tell about the kids.

No comments: