Wednesday, March 26, 2008

BaLi Pics

I've uploaded the Bali pics to my Fotki album. To save u time from searching since I have tons of pics there, this is the link --> HR Bali 2008

Spent the whole day at home today. My driver asked for a day off to take care of some stuffs. He lost his wallet yesterday and in it were his KTP, STNK motor & SIM. Bad luck for him. I still have my FIL's driver whom I could use but just don't feel like going out today. This week will be the week where we see Sam the least. Early yesterday morning, Sam left for Makassar and he just came back 2 hours ago but won't be back till 8pm. And tomorrow night he will be flying to Macau again and will only return on Sunday. I remembered last time when our marriage was still on the rocks. It felt great when he's away so I could at least breathe freely. Now, it's just not the same. It's funny how I used to think Sam will never change and I was so damn sure about it. I'm glad he proved me wrong....and I'm glad things work out for us. Whenever he's out of town these days he would call me up a couple of times just to talk to me. It feels so nice to be appreciated and it makes me appreciate him more n more. A couple of days ago while we were in Bali, Sam said that we will go on a honeymoon again in 3 years time. He wanted to go Europe during winter but u guys know Sam. He changes his mind way too often hehehe... There's this place in Bali I would love to stay in one of these days :

Photobucket

It's extremely breath-taking, isn't it? I'm not going to state where it is in case u guys beat me to it hihihi... It's freaking expensive though. Around US$400-US$500/ night. It means I should start saving from now or better still, ask Sam to start saving from now. Hihihi....

A friend asked me why I didn't take any pic in Kuta beach since it's just opposite of where I was staying. To be honest, I never even went there during my trip this time. It's just too freaking crowded. I know coz when I was in Crocs, we could see the beach from there. Well, we couldn't exactly see the beach coz the place was packed with people. It's like there's no more place in Bali to go other than Kuta. Geez... Frankly, it's not one of my favorite beaches. Way too commercialized.

Anyway, I won't be cooking anything this week. In fact, am planning on trying a restaurant we never tried tomorrow after sending Sam to work. On Friday morning, I will not be around too coz we will be going to Tomang to look for Casey's birthday cake. It's only 2 weeks away. My, how time flies. My little baby is going to be 7 soon. This is the time I look back and smile and really enjoy life.

No comments: