Monday, March 17, 2008

My Rays of Sunshine

Do turn off my mp3 player first before watching the videos.

Since yesterday we only went to my dad's place and back home, there's nothing to tell actually but the girls really had me in stitches especially Casey. On the other hand, they were testing on my patience when I tried to go over their school work with them. Really irritating. Felt really tired grumbling and grumbling but at night before we all went to bed, they cheered me up once again leaving me feeling happy all over again.

On Saturday Casey already made me laugh when she made many funny faces and I took the pics with my phone. Casey looked at them one by one and this was a short conversation we had:

(Casey giggling as she looked at her own pics)
Casey: Oh no... u have to delete this one (showing me the pic)
Me: But why? U look cute there.
Casey: But my arm looks big.
Me: Hahaha... hellooo... how old are u? Who cares whether your arm looks big?
Casey: U have to delete it ma. It's so ugly.
Me: Oh okay, okay. Nanti mama apusin.
Casey: No, I mean now.
Me: Okay I am deleting it.
Casey: U have to show me.
Me: Why do I have to delete it? I'll try to edit and make your arm looks small.
Casey: No, I don't want. I just want u to delete it.
Me: Okay, nanti ya.
Casey: No, no. Now...and I have to see u do it or I will delete it myself.

Geez...can u believe my 6-year-old daughter worrying her pic looks bad coz her arm looks big? I don't know why I couldn't get the other pics to upload but yesterday, she made it better by making a video of her making faces hehehe...


Part 1


Part 2

You know the funny part was when I was about to take the part 2, she was actually using headband and I took it off for her. She rushed to the mirror and try to tidy her hair. She said, "Aaargh... jadi jelek nih rambut Casey berdiri2." Quickly find another headband and use it again but not forgetting to brush her hair first. And she did a little warm up by stretching out her hands and stuffs like that.And this one was taken in the car on Saturday. She was imitating Sam while he was snoring hehehe



Last night while I was using my Agile Messenger to chat, Susan pm me and said that my MIL would like to talk to the kids on YM. This was what I told the kids:

Me: Hey Popo's back from Florida. She wants to talk to u all in YM.
(look at Sam then at the kids again)
Me: But looks like it's not possible. Papa is using the laptop.
Cecil: Now, this is the time for u to decide pa. Which is more important? Your mommy or your soccer game?

Sam & I looked at each other dumbfounded and next second we burst out laughing. I mean, geez... for that to come out of her mouth, that's pretty unbelievable hehehe...

No comments: