Friday, March 7, 2008

AmbitiouS

I was very ambitious yesterday. Why is that so? I cooked 3 dishes and made a dessert. That breaks my record as a housewife LOL I cooked 7 dishes once but that was when I was still studying in Singapore and it was a requirement in the exam so no avoiding it. That story is for another day to tell though. To cook 4 types of different food on my own free will....now, that's a record for me.

Let me start by telling you a little about my day. I spent part of the morning in the market buying shrimps, chicken and vegetables. I also bought back breakfast. I had Lontong Sayur yesterday from one of my favorite stalls.

Photobucket

Then since Casey has no skating lesson due to her teacher calling in sick, we went to Puri Bugar Club. Casey intends to have her birthday party there. I booked the place for 13th April and leave the negotiations and other stuffs to Susan when she gets back from States. I'll let her handle the thank-you gifts and birthday cake coz I was really satisfied with the party she planned for Cecil last time. I also asked about the membership there. Sam is interested to join the club and if he really does, I don't have to join Fitness First after all. Save me money too ^.^

Went back to Bina Bangsa and waited for Cecil to come out. Then we went home. Reached home at around 4.30pm.

At 5pm, I started preparing the chicken. I forgot to buy the ginger so I asked my maid to go to Superindo to get it first for me. These were the stuffs I cooked:

Photobucket
Ayam Goreng Bumbu Ngohiong

Photobucket
Udang Berselimut

Photobucket
Oseng Kacang Panjang Bakso

And I made Caramel Pudding :

Photobucket

The chicken is the one that takes the longest since it has to be marinated for at least 2 hours apart from the boiling in spices. And it's really messy coz I don't know how to cut the chicken =.= The prawns are supposed to be on skewers when I fried but I couldn't find any skewers =.= Sam came home at 8pm just right after I finished putting the Caramel Pudding in the fridge. After he ate he said, "I'm so getting used to it." I said, "Please don't be.... I'm losing all the enthusiasm in cooking very soon." Hahahaha.... It's true.... Don't know this enthusiasm will last for how long :P

I'm meeting Suli, Cing2 & Ria today. Have a nice day, guys ^.^

No comments: