Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Forest Theme NaiLs

Ivan just called me and told me that the misunderstanding between Lie Yong n him have been cleared. I somehow feel that he said that so that I won' worry =.= I really love them both and it bothers me a lot when I heard what my SIL said earlier. I mean, they have been together even longer than Sam n I so I really would not like to see any of them hurt. This reminded me of 1 IC member. I pretended like I wanted to matchmake her with Ivan just to find out whether she lied about her status and yes, she actually did tell me she was unattached when I already knew from her then boyfriend that she's his gf. I would never trade Lie Yong for any other women. I mean, I already considered her a part of our family a long, long time ago and I just hope they really sort their differences out. Even though I am his sis, there's still a limit to what I can do or not.

Anyway, I'm not sure if I'm able to blog tomorrow or not since I will be pretty busy packing up and getting last minute stuffs for my Bali trip. Yes, THE DAY has arrived hehehe.... I'm in no mood to cook at all today and thankfully Sam won't be back early too as he has to go to the warehouse with Tedja later on. Yesterday I only made Swikee Purwodadi & Sop Kacang Merah. I'm not much of a Swikee fan but Sam is. I believe frogs' legs are only supposed to be fried and not cook in any other ways.

Photobucket
Swikee Purwodadi

Photobucket
Sop Kacang Merah

As for today, I went to Plaza Senayan for nail art. It's like a forest theme... looks kinda crowded and it took 2 freaking hours....longest it ever took me. The original color is in purple but I never tried green so I decided to try green today.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now I just realized that I hardly have any green tee to match my nails =.=

No comments: