Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Early Easter WisheS

Who would have thought Thai food is actually quite easy to cook as long as u got the right ingredients? I cooked my 3rd Thai dish today and I must say this book is a keeper. Today I only cooked Lemon Grass Prawns (Takrai Goong) and Broccoli in Oyster Sauce. Can't do much since I still got my luggage to pack. Anyway this is dinner:

Photobucket

It has the smell of lemon grass, coriander, galangal (lengkuas in Indonesian) and garlic all mixed into one. I really love it.

I also tried making Molten Chocolate Cake again, one which I got online. It's so easy but well what can I say, I'm not always lucky when it comes to baking. I tried it before but it kinda failed last time coz the middle wasn't melted chocolate like it's supposed to be. I was too scared it's too watery so I left it in the oven twice the length of time I was instructed to. Today, even though it's not yet perfect, but it's somewhere along the line hehehe... Just that I probably need to leave it for an additional 5 mins so that the top of the middle part doesn't stick to the ramekins. I'm supposed to garnish the top with powder sugar and strawberry but I couldn't wait to see how it turns out so I just took the pics as they were :

Photobucket

Photobucket

Like what Liv said, "Yg penting rasanya" hehehe... this is so yummy and too freaking easy to make. Except yeah, I sux when it comes to baking =.=

This morning, I went to JPC Kemang again. Thanks to Wowo for telling me about gorillapod. Found out they actually have the one in bigger size where I can attach my lenses without fearing that it will fall. I also dropped by Cin's office to pass him his belated bday present and the souvenirs I bought for Wiwin awhile back.

Need to go now and I will only blog again next Tuesday. Please find something to entertain yourself while I'm away hihihi.... Meanwhile, this one is for u all out there :

MyCuteGraphics.com

No comments: