Tuesday, March 25, 2008

BaLi's ItinerarY

22nd Mar 2008

A really relaxing and quiet day for the 4 of us. Had breakfast as usual in Starz Diner.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Rest for awhile before changing into our swimming attires. Planned to have a day of fun in Waterbom today. Casey wore her newly bought bikini :

Photobucket

It feels nice isn't it to be chubby yet so confident of your own body? I would be too if I am a kid. I wouldn't give a damn about looking fat or worrying if my boobs are too small (they are, I'm not gonna lie) or other stuffs like that.

Sam borrowed the car from Monex so officially today we had a new driver hihihi.... Waterbom is actually pretty near to where we were staying but since kids were too lazy to walk, we took the car instead. It took longer time since u had to make so many rounds to finally reach the place.

Boomerang was closed due to the latest excitement they are going to add to the place called "Superbowl". I think it's kinda like Tornado in Wet 'n' Wild or The Rip in Whitewater World. Seems to me it's like that although it doesn't look as exciting as either one of them.

This time we only went on the slides twice but we did stay there to have lunch and only left the place at around 4pm, just before it started to rain. We went to Surfer Girl in Legian since Sam said it will be useless going back to the hotel as it was nearing dinner time. Kids bought a shortall and a skirt each while I got myself a pair of shorts from Roxy.

Photobucket

As it was weekend n it was Saturday night, the route back to Kartika Plaza was jammed. It took us an hour to reach the place. We were all famished by then. Ordered a glass of Mango Sparkler:

Photobucket

the usual Shrimper's Net Catch:

Photobucket

and a Bucket of Boat Trash for myself:

Photobucket

This pic of the Boat Trash was taken from the internet coz my hand was too dirty to take a pic of my food hehehe... It was filled with deep fried shrimps, slipper lobster and mahi mahi. They are sooo yummy. For dessert, the kids had Chocolate Cookie Sundae:

Photobucket

Oh, and this is how the restaurant look like (using my N82):

Photobucket

23rd Mar 2008

Again, had our breakfast at Starz Diner. Same old stuffs so I'm not gonna post the pic. Around 10.30am, we went down for a swim at the hotel's pool. It's the time I tried my underwater housing. I thought it would be a piece of cake but I couldn't stay that long in the water and it's hard to see the images on the LCD screen with the sun shining so it wasn't the best I could get. Need to learn how to stay inside water for at least 10 mins. Maybe then I can take better ones.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I feel really reluctant to post the pic of me in it actually coz that way u guys will know just how tiny my boobs are but what the hell, I'm born with skin thicker than Great Wall of China so bombard me with insults for all I care :P

We didn't swim for long coz kids were screaming for food so we left the pool at around 1pm. Kids took a shower after we ordered for room service while Sam went out to buy Nasi Babi Guling. This was my lunch:

Photobucket

It's very yummy but I don't know where he bought it. They said that the best Nasi Babi Guling in Bali is in Ubud called Babi Guling Ibu Oka. Never tried that before but it's already in my agenda the next time I go there.

At around 3.30pm, we went to Crocs shop opposite Starbucks since Casey has been asking her dad for a pair of sandals for days. The 4 of us got a pair of Crocs each, present from Sam hihihi... We took this pic before we cross the road:

Photobucket

This is my new pair of Crocs:

Photobucket

The kids and I went back to the hotel while Sam went to look for stuffs to buy for Tedja.

Sam actually invited Yon & NoniQ to have dinner with us that night but NoniQ couldn't leave her restaurant so we left the hotel at past 6pm to fetch Yon. I almost gave Sam the wrong name of her hotel but luckily she sms me first to tell me about it. Just realized her hotel was so near to where we were staying. Yon stayed in Harris Kuta. The lobby was situated freakingly deep inside. It was crazy. I would be too lazy to walk out if I stay there. We then drove to Kartika Plaza to have dinner in Bluefin, just 2 shops away from Asian Spice, the restaurant Wiwin went to a couple of weeks ago hihihi.... By the time we were there, it was pouring heavily. Luckily the security guards at the car parks had umbrellas in store so they lent them to us.

Bluefin is a Japanese Fusion Restaurant. That shows how careless I am when reading stuffs. The ad they put up, is a pic of a red lobster on a plate n me being a smart ass conclude it's a Chinese restaurant. Yes, I am that smart hehehe.... Anyway, I ordered a glass of Baby Red:

Photobucket

This drink is soooooo refreshing. The fact that the strawberries aren't sour is a big plus. For the food, I ordered steak. Forgot the name of the steak but it was served like this:

Photobucket

Yon and Casey ordered Chicken Teriyaki while Cecil ordered Tempura. Sam also ordered a small lobster (it's the only one they had left actually weighing not more than 250gr) and that all cost almost Rp 800K =.= Pretty expensive since the restaurant looks kinda average. Nothing too classy. Kids chose to sit in front coz the seatings were like the ones u can find in tatami rooms. This is a pic of the kids, Yon n 1 fat lady in Bluefin Restaurant:

Photobucket

The rain didn't stop even after we finished dinner. Had to borrow the umbrellas once again. Sent Yon back to her hotel before we went back to HR Hotel. After the kids were asleep, Sam went to Stadium Cafe to watch soccer game while poor old me was left to pack the luggage. I made it sound terrible but the truth was, there was nothing much more to pack since I did it a little at a time and not at the last minute. So, after packing, off to bed I went.

24th Mar 2008

Woke up at 7am and took a shower. Woke the kids up and made them shower too before we had breakfast. Monex's driver came at around 9am to fetch us to the airport. Before we left the hotel, we asked the bellboy to help us take a pic:

Photobucket

To my surprise, there weren't that many people in the airport. My 1st time seeing this kind of sight in Ngurah Rai Airport so I was kinda amazed. The plane (Lion Air) we went on this time was a much better one even though the seats still sux.

Arrived in Jakarta at exactly 12pm. Dropped Sam in his office and we then went to my MIL's house.

That story has to be in my next blog coz my fingers are about to break anytime soon.

No comments: