Wednesday, March 12, 2008

AcaR KacanG

Just finished cooking. I made Acar Kacang today. It used to be my family's favorite. My mom used to make that for us and we all love it so much.

Photobucket

Was surprised that even Cecil, who normally doesn't eat vegetables except broccoli, said it's yummy. Should have made more. I myself finished half the plate hahaha...

I just got a piece of good news from Sam regarding our Easter holiday. Yes, we finally got the tickets to Bali and the hotel there. We'll be staying in Hard Rock Hotel. Will be our first time there. Am so excited about it. And just now, JPC Kemang just sms me to tell me that the underwater housing I ordered for my G9 has arrived. Will be going there tomorrow to collect it ^.^ Good night, guys. Hope your day is as wonderful as mine.

No comments: