Friday, March 14, 2008

Underwater HousinG For Canon G9

It's weekend already. This week certainly passes by real fast. I will be busy next week with the kids' mid-term tests and stuffs. Okay, this is a quick update coz I have to fetch the kids later and then I have to bring them to Ranch Market for their cooking class. Yes, they are attending a cooking class hehehe.... I'll take some pics if possible.

Yesterday I had to come back home after sending the kids to school coz Cecil forgot to bring her cello. Then went back to BBS again to drop the cello before going to JPC Kemang. The last time I was there was probably 2 years ago. I remembered only when I saw Kem Chicks' sign on the road. When we finally got to Kemang Raya, I must say I really love that area. The restaurants all look inviting. The KFC and McDonald's even look so much better than the ones we have in the West side. So unfair =.= Will bring the kids there one of these days. They have so many children area there.

I got my underwater housing for G9. It's HUGE but it's so freaking cool!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The salesgirl tested it in a bucket of water first to make sure that it's in mint condition when I bought it. I also bought the lens adapter, teleconverter lens and the wide angle lens since I have not received any news from Michael so far regarding my order.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also bought this really cute table tripod. Look at what it can do!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cool, right? Hihihi... It doesn't need a table or any flat surface. I can just hook it to almost anywhere. It can't support the lenses though but if it's just the camera, it works fine. Spent half of my monthly allowance for all but I'm really satisfied with them.

On my way back home, I asked my driver to go to Kem Chicks first since I was already that far. Kem Chicks has moved to a new location, not like the one I'd been to couple of years back. The new one is sooooo small and it's such a letdown. Ranch Market Kebon Jeruk has more stuffs than there.

After fetching Casey from school, we went to TA for Casey's skating lesson again. While she was skating, I went to Metro and bought some new plates and bowls since they were on sale.

Came home and cook dinner. These were the stuffs I cooked last night out from a Thai recipe book:

Photobucket
Sweet Pork (Moo Wan)

Photobucket
Stir-Fried Mixed Vegetables (Phad Pak Ruam)

Photobucket
Son-in-Law Eggs (Kai Leuk Koey)

Photobucket

The last one is egg soup but not made from the scratch hehehe... I bought it from Ranch Market, sold in packets at the rack selling Japanese goods. I just needed to boil it with water and only need to add in sliced mushroom and beaten egg. Sam and Casey love it. All of the food I mean. I can't believe I have this book for so long and I only started to try them yesterday.

BTW, my best friend Amy called me up this morning. So happy to hear her voice but sad at the same time to hear she's been crying. I hope she's feeling better now. Got so many thing to jot down but I am running late. Will update again if I can.

No comments: