Monday, March 24, 2008

Back From BaLi

I'm back. U guys must be missing me a lot already hihihi.... I don't have that many pics to put up since most of the time I was in Bali, it was spent around the same area. We only went out of our normal hang out places on Friday. That's when we went to the Safari Park. Will follow up with pics and stories. Not many interesting things to tell u actually. It's a really relaxing week for the 4 of us. Wish to do that again (hopefully in Nusa Dua) the next time we go to Bali. Yon, on the other hand, has a fantastic week. Her days were packed with actions so I presume she must have at least a couple of hundreds of pics to show u all hahaha....

I just came back from my MIL's house and she bought us loads of stuffs. A luggage full to be exact. That pics will also come much later. I'll try to update tomorrow when I've uploaded the pics to the PC. Heading to bed early. It's been a really tiring day for me.

No comments: