Saturday, March 29, 2008

Ms Bunny Swan is EntertaininG

Ria told me this morning that Irene's been finding me n wanting to show me some hilarious videos. So I went to Irene's blog to check it out. Irene asked us to guess who does Ms Swan remind us of and when I watched it, I knew instantly who she meant. But I personally think this video looks more like the one Irene's referring to:



Anyway, there are more videos of Ms Bunny Swan. How corny the name is hahaha... And she's actually much prettier when she's dressed as herself. No wonder she looks pretty familiar. She was in "The Lizzie Mcguire Movie." Not my kind of movie but my kids watch that for like hundred of times so I practically remember all the faces that were involved in that. You guys should check Ms Swan's videos. Crack me up when I watch a couple of them. Thanks for sharing, Ren.

This morning I went to bed and watched "No Country For Old Men"

Photobucket

I personally think it's a very, very good movie although I don't really like how it ended. I think it's beautifully written and the whole movie was pretty gripping. I thought it was a drama actually judging from the look of it and the title but I'm glad I decided to go with my choice. And luckily the subtitles aren't all jumbled up coz I couldn't really make out what they talk as there are times, they are barely whispering. The one playing the villian, Javier Bardem, gave such a stunning performance as a psychopathic killer that it even gives me goosebumps whenever he appears. It's really awesome I tell u. If u have a passion for thriller movies, then this one is a must to watch.

Below are some random pics of Casey which I took with my G9. The only thing I edit is resizing it and make the color stands out more. Still got a lot to learn but I'm glad of what my tele-converter lense can do. Last pic with Ria wasn't using the lense though. It was taken awhile back when we were in Suli's apartment:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: