Tuesday, March 4, 2008

BaLi TriP is TentaTive

I spent yesterday noon having a conference chat with Ria, Yon and Cing2. I was showing them the video I saw in Liv's blog on a nanny mistreating the twin infants and Yon started telling us about her boss who got a new babysitter on Saturday (if I'm not mistaken). She said her boss saw the babysitter kept scratching her head and she asked, "Uda berapa hari ga cuci rambut?" Then the babysitter replied, "2 minggu, eh...2 hari." I was already screaming "eeeewww....." when she told me that part. Turned out that's not all. Yon continued to say that after the babysitter scratched her head, Yon's boss saw her squeezing something. Can u believe she's actually squeezing head lice? I was like, "OMG!!!!!" Really, thanks to Yon who successfully ruin my appetite for the whole day yesterday that I skipped my lunch without feeling hungry at all.

BTW, my plans for the Easter is still tentative. I might or might not be going to Bali... depending on whether or not we get the tickets. Sam has turned to one of the Garuda staffs for help in getting the tickets coz it's almost impossible to book thru travel agency now. After all, it's going to be a long weekend from Thursday till Sunday. Kids will be having a one-week holiday following Easter holiday so we can actually go after Easter but Sam won't be around from 27th onwards since his company will be going to Macau. I'm just praying that we do get the tickets. Yon promised she'll come over the hotel I'm staying if I do finally go there hehehe... It would really be fun meeting NoniQ and Yon at the same time.

Last night, I only cooked 2 dishes as usual. After all, the only ones eating are just Sam, the kids and me and they are so fussy about overnight food =.=

Photobucket
Udang Masak Asam Jawa

Photobucket
Dory Steak with Hoisin Sauce

No comments: