Sunday, March 9, 2008

Pier 9 - PriceY buT GreaT FooD

Sam couldn't join us yesterday as he had to go to the warehouse with Tedja. So, at 12pm, we left the house for Plaza Senayan. We wanted to eat in Steak House in Four Seasons Hotel at first but realizing that it would take too much time, we ended up having lunch in Pier 9 in PS.

This restaurant is pretty new and I've walked pass it a couple of times. When we went inside, only 2 tables were filled and they only have 2 bloody waitresses. It took quite awhile for the food to come out. We were so hungry by then but it was pretty much worth the wait coz the food was great.

Photobucket
Fruit Punch (all time favorite)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Pier 9 Grill Seafood

Photobucket
PanFried Prawn Jumbo

Photobucket
Grilled Tenderloin

Can u believe for the Grill Seafood it costs me a freaking Rp 180K? Nuts.... The bill added up to just a little lesser than the bill in Segarra. I sms Sam and said, "Huhuhu... mahal sekali makan di sini. Tapi anak2 doyan banget." Then he replied me, "Kaya pemaen sinteron aja lu pake huhu segala....uda tau gua yg bayar." That cracked me up hahahaha....

Kids wanted to go to Kinokuniya but I decided I want to look for some bra first. Time to replace some of my bras. I ended up buying 2 bras from Pierre Cardin and 2 bra sets from Aimer Feel. I was really irritated with the lady at the Pierre cardin counter. Normally Pierre Cardin ones come in sets but the ones I bought weren't so the lady tried to offer me some undies to go with the bras.

The lady: Bu, ga sekalian bawahannya? Biar matching lho
Me: Ga deh... bawahan aku uda punya banyak.
The lady: tapi nanti kan ga matching bu. Nanti jadi jelek
Me: (Glared back at her) Emang aku pake ini buat dipamer? Bodo amat matching ato kaga

She realized her stupidity and shut herself up after that while stealing uncomfortable glances at me from time to time. Really.... I mean if u are trying to sell, at least do it with flair. There are certain bras that I love to have a match but some just so not worth it. Anyway, it's not like I'm parading in my undies for all to see so who really cares. I don't really care much about undies but good bras do make me feel good. Don't know if it applies with others hehehe....

I also bought 2 skirts and a dress yesterday. Not the usual brand I go for but I like the dress for its simplicity and the skirts for.... no special reason hahaha... Just like the look of them :

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kids went to Kinokuniya as usual for a little while and then we went down to Haagen Dazs to have dessert. Passed by Longchamp and got myself this handbag:

Photobucket

This is the closer look at the pic:

Photobucket

This bag comes in white, pink and dirty blue. They have one in pink but no more new stock so I settled for the white one. This can be my everyday bag hehehe...

In Haagen Dazs, we ordered:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Forgot the names but they taste yummy ^.^

No comments: