Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Staying @ Hard Rock HoteL

I can't sleep yet so I thought might as well stay up to blog a little. I'm going to stretch my stories so it makes u think my trip was far more interesting than reality hihihi.... It's really fun for the 4 of us even though there were lesser places we went to this time.

The afternoon before our departure, I made Baked Pork Chops for lunch.

Photobucket

We left the house around 2.30pm for the airport. Our flight was delayed for an hour. Sam said this was my 2nd time taking Lion Air (honestly, I couldn't recall). It was like we were caught in a terrible nightmare. The seatings were all so crammed and for Rp 2 mill/pax, we didn't get any food at all throughout the 90 mins flight. A real torture if u ask me.

By the time we reached Denpasar and were dropped in the hotel, it was almost 9pm already. We stayed in Hard Rock Cafe Hotel. Our 1st time staying there (seakan2 uda sering bolak balik Jkt-Bali hihihi). Sam booked a loft room. This is how it looks like:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Very spacious even though the overall look is just average. They have 3 freaking queen-sized beds! 2 below and 1 at the top. We walked to Warung Made, which Sam claimed to be very near. Kids and me were already exhausted so it was like a long journey for us. The Warung Made we went to this time was smaller than the one we went before with my MIL.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I ordered Nasi Campur Spesial :

Photobucket

I don't know if it was because I was damn hungry or because the food lives up to its popularity but the moment the food entered my mouth, I felt like I was about to melt coz I was happy beyond description hehehe....

Walked back to hotel and it was almost 11pm Bali's time. Had a quick shower and fell asleep the minute my head touched the pillow.

To be continued....

No comments: