Monday, March 31, 2008

TradinG K850i For G600

Heard from my cousin that Ivan has broken up with Lie Yong. U know, when you've been together with someone for too many years, it just feels different when they suddenly aren't part of your life anymore. I've known Lie Yong longer than I knew Sam so I'm feeling kinda sad that this all had to end this way. My dad and Cin2 are so against of Lie Yong becoming a part of our family that it puts a stress on Ivan. I really don't know what to think about it but I just can't bring myself to dislike Lie Yong like they do. I hope she will be alright. A part of me feels bad coz she has wasted so many years of her life with Ivan. She's going to be 30 this year and to start everything from 0 will be really difficult for her I'm sure. I just hope she doesn't do anything foolish. =.=

On Saturday, I went with the kids to Roxy Square to get myself a new phone. I exchanged my SE K850i for Samsung G600. I've been wanting to get rid of that phone for as long as I can remember hehehe....

Photobucket

Photobucket
Front View

Photobucket
Back View

That Surfer Girl sticker is a trademark now in my phones. Each of the 3 phones I had, got one at it's back hehehe.... The phone is really sleek but camera-wise, Nokia is a step ahead of G600. It's okay. It's so much better than K850i.

The kids and I had A&W for lunch. There weren't many choices in Roxy Square and in the end, the girls chose that.

Reached home at past 2pm. Adit, Ria, Wito & Rudy were already there. Awhile later, Cing2 came. Suli came the latest; at 3:40pm. In the end, we decided to just go to Pisa Kafe since there won't be much time left.

I did take pics of the food we ordered but I'm just too lazy to upload them to my PC. Anyway, we didn't take any pics of us this time. Cin & Wiwin arrived at almost 6pm and about 10-15mins later, Cing2, Ria & Wito left. Casey spilled Coke on her tee n skirt and Suli offered Casey her clothes. Can u believe Casey fits into them perfectly? Hahaha...This is how Casey looks like with Suli's tee and jeans:

Photobucket

While we were talking, a woman approached me and I was surprised to see my dad's godSIL (godsister-in-law). Turned out that Pisa Kafe belongs to her 2nd son. We didn't get any discount though :P Cin and Wiwin gave me this Starbucks diary that I wanted to get end of last year:

Photobucket

We all left the place at around 7.15pm. Adit went home with Cin n Wiwin. Wiwin had to go back to the office. Can u actually believe it? Having to work on Saturday night. Poor her. Found out that she has to work on Sunday too at times. Rudy followed us in Suli's car and she dropped us at home. Thanks guys ^.^

As for Sunday, we didn't go to church again. I've been missing it for weeks. Must make it a point to go there next week. Left for my dad's house at 11am. Stayed there till 2pm n Damien came with us to watch movie. We thought Artha Gading has the movie we want to watch but turned out it's not playing there. Found out that Gading XXI is playing but the movie won't start till 4:35pm so in the end we went to Studio XXI coz the movie starts at 3:40pm there. We were 20 mins earlier when we arrived and I let the kids play games in the arcade before buying some snacks and proceed to the cinema.

Photobucket

"The Spiderwick Chronicles" is really good and like what Wiwin said, better than Narnia. This boy Freddie Highmore's been playing in so many movies and his acting is wonderful. I read that for "Charlie and The Chocolate Factory", Johnny Depp especially asked for him to play the part as Charlie.

We went Damien back to my dad's place after the movie. Then we went to Pluit to buy dinner. At night, while waiting for Sam I watched "Vantage Point" on DVD:

Photobucket

The movie is great. Almost like "24". Pretty confusing at first coz the subtitles were all wrong.

I waited for Sam to come home since his flight only landed at 11:45pm. He didn't reach home till 1:30am though. He was damn tired. Poor him. These were the stuffs he got me; an Esprit shirt, a pair of Esprit sandals, MU tee and a shot glass from Macau.

Photobucket
Front View

Photobucket
Back View

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay, this is all for now. Gotta go to Mangga Dua with Susan to find thank-you gifts for Casey.

No comments: