Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Cute EarrinGs

Yes, I changed the skin again. Not like it's something to be surprise of ^.^ Nothing much to blog about actually. Weather kinda sux these 2 days. I guess that somehow affected me too.

Didn't go anywhere today except the market. Bought some vegetables to cook for dinner. I'm only going to cook 1 dish today coz it's 'no-meat-day' for us n I only need to fry some tempe (fermented soybeans) to compliment the dish.

Last night while waiting for Sam to come home, I tidied up my wardrobe. Yes, it's on weekly basis I do that. Not that my wardrobe is a mess but I just like to see them spick n span most of the time and since my clothes are exceeding the limit already, sometimes it's just hard to maintain that tidiness hehehe.... That's why I need to arrange them every couple of days. It normally takes me an hour to do that =.= It's okay. Not complaining though. While arranging my stuffs, I come across the earrings I bought in Aussie last October which I probably didn't remember to post.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

BTW, Sam's asked me to change my N82. I can't quite remember how many times I have dropped the phone but it eventually proves to me that it can't withstand its owner mistreatment anymore. Yesterday when I was trying to call XL customer service, the sound was terrible and I first blamed the bad signal. When I looked at my phone, the signal was full though. I didn't think it was because of the phone till Sam told me so. He called with his E90 and the voice on the other hand was crystal clear. Damn =.= There's no phone in the market that I'm interested in at the moment so I guess I will just wait a little while first before buying something or I might go and get something I will regret later on. N96 won't be in the market till August so that gives me time to save up hehehe.... What's important is Sam already gives me the green light.

I'm supposed to go for manicure tomorrow in PS but I thought I might as well wait till next week. Talking about next week, I may not be updating my blog daily coz I will definitely be busy going over the kids school work with them as they will be having their mid term tests. Maybe I will spend my morning cooking in order for me to have time in the afternoon to teach them more thoroughly. Busy, busy week ^.^

No comments: