Tuesday, February 5, 2008

One of My LowesT MomenT

Today I felt like I'm really being tested. I have to swallow my pride and do something I have promised myself that I will never do so u can say I'm at my wits' end having to change my mind. To tell the truth, it's really embarrassing for me but hopefully by end of the month or early next month everything will be back to normal again. Phew...it's been one hell of a day. And today I realized that I had been such a fool. Have u ever helped out people when they were down but then all your kindness seemed to be forgotten just like that? It's not like I expect them to say, "Oh Ivy, u are my saviour, u are my God... I worship the ground u walk." Oh well, it's hard to go into details and I don't think I want to anyway. I want to just wake up tomorrow and hope things will be so much better than today. Thanks again Yon for being the place to let out all my anger. I owe it to your advice in taking a huge step today.... to let go and never to look back at all... and I mean never. Damn the person who ruin the day for me today.

Oh well, back to happier subject. I'm stuck home today. Well, that's not a happy subject actually hehehe.... but I did get a great news from my FIL. He's giving me a sum of money for my hong bao ^.^ And I'm not talking about the same amount as I get for my monthly pocket money (which to me is already a huge sum). This is so much more. He gave me a sum of money to put into time deposit last time and this time, he actually gave me more than twice of what I got end of last year. It's really crazy I tell u. I can't believe how lucky I am to have a FIL like that. One setback is that the time deposit will be kept by Sam so I won't actually feel like I own it but I will get extra pocket money in my bank every month in addition to the one my FIL gave me. Even if I ever get that position as a manager, I will never earn this much! Hahaha... So this is really a GREAT news. Itung2 ga pa2 deh.... rugi dikit untuk mendapat hasil yg lebih banyak, bener ga, bener ga? hihihi....

Yesterday, I brought Casey to Dr Jani for a check-up. Went to Criollo first to get the Chinese New Year package I ordered for him. Normally I bought a fruit parcel for Dr Jani during X'mas but since he was away last X'mas, I thought might as well give him one during the CNY. This is how the package looks like :

Photobucket
The whole box

Photobucket
When opened....ta daa....

Photobucket
Choco Hazelnut Cake inside the red box

I ordered another cake for the kids and me coz if u guys have a bite of it, u will agree with me that it's just simply the best. The chocolate cake isn't too sweet. It's soft and moist yet if u just have a tiny weeny bite, u find yourself in my shoes and can't stop eating it. Today, we are left with half of it so screw the diet for the time being. It's 'food-galore-for-me' week!

Photobucket

The pic above is my cooking : Stir Fried Black Pepper Beef. Don't look at me in awe first. I owe it to the ready stock black pepper sauce sold widely in supermarket. I just love cooking when it's that practical. Who wouldn't? Well, probably I'm speaking for myself coz the friends I know who enjoy cooking or baking (yes u ladies, Livy, Amy, Gina & Suli), they love doing everything from scratch. So opposite of me cute Anyway, this sauce is delicious and I only need to add onions and green bellpeppers. So easy, right? Cecil loves this one a lot.

And this morning, I have already prepared all the hong baos since Chinese New Year is just 2 days' away.

Photobucket

Sam's been pretty generous this year so I don't have to fork out to give to my nephews and nieces hehehe....

The morning and noon I spent mostly in BCA. Damn the bank was so crowded today. Even if u are there just to print your account book. It was really so frustrating. That's why I said today my patience was being tested to the limit =.=

Fenny came over at 2pm to give the kids something for the Chinese New Year : CNY Cupcakes! Hihihi....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Haven't tasted them yet coz I was busy eating the choco hazelnut cake. Can u believe it I only eat instant noodle today??.... and only once.

Photobucket

Tom Yam instant noodles..... my favorite flavor of all ^.^ Okay, gotta go down to cook dinner now. Expect a change of skin in a couple of days (or even tonight) coz I'm getting sick of this one.

No comments: