Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Mini Oreo Surprise Muffins



Why in the world they don't make guys like that in Asia? When I saw this video an hour ago, I couldn't help but drool over it. I know I'm married with kids but it's just a sin not to admire something so beautiful hehehe.... Matthew.... if I ever decide to have a baby boy (which I doubt very much), I will name him that. And during those months of pregnancy, I will look at his pics at all times without fail... I will watch his movies like a zillion times.... and hopefully my baby does turn out a little like him at least ^.^ That will never come true, u see. I am never going to want another baby. Unless I have a change of mind and finally think that taking care of babies is thrilling for a middle-aged woman like me. Other than that, I will just admire Matthew from afar. He is the kind of man that when u first lay eyes on him and all u want to do is strip him off his shirt. Well, maybe he doesn't have that effect on u all or maybe it's me who's a psycho hahaha....

Sam came home with a bad news last night. I'm not even going to say what it is coz u might all have probably guess it. Anyway, he wanted to make it up to me by going to Singapore this weekend instead but I don't want. I'm so looking forward to meeting up with Yon n NoniQ in Bali. He felt really bad about it and kept asking me what can he do to make it up to it. He's really sweet which made me realize that I'm a little selfish if I keep on pulling such a long face. He also offered me to go Macau with him but what fun would it be if he spends all his time with his colleagues instead of us =.= Yup, his boss is paying for the staffs' annual trip to Macau this time. Crazy, right? Anyway, Sam said, "Jangan gitu dong... kalo lu kaya gitu ntar gua ke sana kenapa2 lagi." That kinda hit on me and I stopped sulking. I mean, after all these years, after all the stuffs that we've been thru, I realized he's the only one I can come back to. Even though he made me cry so many times a couple of years ago, the new change in him erases the pain a little by little. At least I know Sam isn't the type to run away from his problems. He's not the type to shut himself off from me when he's troubled. He always want to share with me. I think that's what relationship is all about, right? It makes u wonder how important u are to the person if that person doesn't seem to want to share anything. I know I have asked God many times during our fights why is he putting me to the test but in the end I know, God has never left me. Look at Sam now. He's just so different. I know it's hard for u all guys to know how different he is at this moment but I'm the one walking thru this path and I'm the one experiencing everything. I'm happy for me.... I hope u guys too ^.^

Sooooo, I'm officially staying in Jakarta during the Easter. Maybe I'll meet up with the others for a gathering. Not so sure yet. Now I don't have Easter to look forward to so I'm looking forward to June instead. Hopefully nothing comes in the way again. Amen ^.^

Last night, I tried making the Mini Oreo Surprise Cupcakes again but I think the proper name is "Mini Oreo Surprise Muffins" since I used the muffin mixture instead of cake :P It didn't turn out as good as I hope but at least it's better than my previous try. Hey, I'm an amateur so don't be too hard on me. Like I said, I sux in baking stuffs =.= Anyway, this is how it looks like before I bake it.

Photobucket

It's half-filled coz I have to add in the cream cheese and mini oreo in the middle before I cover it again with the muffin mixture. And this is when it's done:

Photobucket

Trust me... it looks uglier without the buttercream... and I don't even know how to freaking decorate! So, please be gentle with your comment hihihi.... It turns out alright though. Well, like I said before, nothing can go wrong with Betty Crocker. I'm not sure though I'm going to try it again anytime soon. I'm done with baking cakes, cupcakes or muffins. Should just stick to cooking normal meals.

Right now, I'm chatting with Susan. My MIL asked me what I want to buy and first thing that came to mind is Juicy Couture bag! I've been drooling over it since Irene showed me the website and after reading Xiaxue's blog about her shopping spree in US. Can't wait for my MIL to come back now. I have something to look forward to again in March hehehe....

No comments: