Friday, February 22, 2008

Yua's PackaGe

Today, I just realized that "mentega" is actually "butter" in English. All this time I thought it was margarine. Luckily, I don't have that passion for baking or else it will be embarrassing to admit it right now hehehe...

I don't have many interesting stuffs to write about. Yesterday we were late for Casey's skating lesson so we ended up having lunch in Huang Ting. I tried this new menu called "Kuah Bakso Udang Goreng"

Photobucket

It's pretty okay. When u bite it, there's a hole inside and it's half filled with soup and there's tobiko too. Different from the usual but it's nice. Cecil loves it.

For dessert, I ordered "Latte Es Krim Saus Alpukat"

Photobucket

The avocado is yummy but ice cream tastes kinda weird =.= Casey and I also ordered the usual Roast Duck Noodles. The total was Rp 230K which I think is pretty crazy for a restaurant like Huang Ting and considering that the only ones eating were Casey n me, yes, it is very expensive for me. I'm not sure I'm going there again in the near future. Noodle doesn't taste as good as it used to be.

Yesterday evening I made some fettucine with mushroom sauce. Very simple and easy to cook.

Photobucket

I wanted to try to make Putri Salju but the recipe I got from the net was kinda misleading. Even after I put the mixture in the fridge for about an hour, I still can't shape the cookies coz it's too sticky so I ended up telling the kids to shape them however they like and put them in the oven to bake. After all, it's such a waste to just throw the mixture. The cookies turn out like these:

Photobucket

They taste excellent actually. And today I browsed again from the net and turned out that I need to put the mixture into the freezer =.= Anyway, I've asked Ayink for her recipe and I'll try it again sometime next week.

And today, I got a package from Yua. She gave me these:

Photobucket

This is a close up look of the hp strap:

Photobucket

She also sent me the book I've asked her to help me buy. I didn't know it was that heavy. Now I feel pretty bad about it =.= I called her up and was told that there was a small plastic bag for Ria. I felt worse coz kids thought it was mine so they opened it up. They already tore the Dalmatian bag but luckily the biscuits are still intact. So sorry, Ria.

Will be having lunch in Samudra TA tomorrow with Sam and the kids. Have a great weekend, guys ^.^ I won't be updating till Monday.

No comments: