Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy VaL's DaY



I'm in a bad mood today. Maybe coz I'm having PMS (yeah, yeah....blame it on that everytime my mood turns sour) Anyway, I don't feel like relating today's event. Maybe tomorrow when I'm feeling better. Happy Valentine's Day to u all, by the way! Hope u all have a great one. My schedule today will be staying home with kids and maybe watch some DVDs till I sleep :P Irene was surprised when I told her I'm not doing anything special today. Well, it's always been like that. No romantic dinner since the day I started wearing the wedding band. Of course if eating at warteg or food court is considered as romantic, then maybe I still had a couple of romantic dinners before Cecil was born LOL...

I want to put up Casey pics while making funny faces but I simply can't connect to Photobucket. Maybe tomorrow or next time. Okay, since Photobucket is up again, these are Casey's pics:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: