Friday, February 15, 2008

My WorrY

Yesterday I was gloomy most of the day. Not only because I lost my money (not much... but well, the money is supposed to pay for Casey's skating lesson so it means I have to fork out another Rp 400K from my own purse). Then I was also feeling disturbed coz I heard from the kids that there were 3 Bina Bangsa students who lost their dads yesterday. One of the kids was Casey's classmate. His father was only around 41-42 years old. Casey said he died of heart attack and too much smoking. Casey was worried about Sam. So sweet of her. She said, "Ma, please tell papa to take care of himself ya.... Don't smoke too much. Look at my friend's daddy." Made me melt when she said that. I couldn't help but feel worried coz news of death usually have that kinda effect on me. I began to think a lot of "what if I ....". I'm normally a positive thinker and I never let such things get to me.... Somehow, yesterday it just did. Remind us again how much we should be thankful of what we have and have to cherish every moment of everyday like it's your last. I can imagine myself living a life without wealth coz I've passed thru that stage.... but I simply can't picture myself without my kids or my family.

Enough of that sad talk. I ordered cupcakes from Gina yesterday to give away to Cecil and Casey's teachers for Valentine's Day. I also ordered 6 more cuppies for the kids and me:

Photobucket Photobucket

The one on the left are the ones we had for ourselves while the one on the right was the one for the teacher. I ordered 18 similar ones.

They say that some misfortunes, are actually blessings in disguise. Is it true? Well, even though I lost my money yesterday, my FIL today, decided to pay for all Cecil's medical fees to Prof. Karnen hihihi... On top of it all, he's going to reimburse the expenses I paid for the kids' clothes. I feel like I am actually working. Usually when u work, the insurance company will reimburse your medical fee, right? Yeah, that's how I feel ^.^

Tomorrow, we are going to have lunch buffet in Grand Cafe. No, not a romantic dinner. With the kids of course hehehe.... I'm so going to starve myself badly tonight so I can eat loads of food tomorrow. Sam always laugh when he sees me eat buffet. He said I have such a huge appetite.

No comments: